bring in T.O. poll. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bring in T.O. poll.

bring in T.O. poll

• yes

Votes: 90 24.8%
  • no

Votes: 273 75.2%

• Total voters
I don't care about his personality disorder he just drops too many passes for the money he gets.

i couldnt fathom any one wanting this bum in their locker room... could you imagine what he would say to Penny? Im just thankful that we got people in the office that know what their doing!!!!! WHEW otherwise i would be worried...

Isn't it great that we got rid of clowns such as 'Stache and Cam? Otherwise they'd be all OVER bringing TO to Miami! I've said it once and I'll say it again..."I TRUST THE TRIFECTA!"

People seem to forget that we are still rebuilding. You don't rebuild with players like TO. If we were close to being a serious superbowl contentder, I could see how someone might entertain the idea but...No. Not this team, not right now.

Why is my comment censored but no one elese's. Everytime I try to get involved with this site, this kind of crap happens. I really tire of it. I thought this was a fan site for the fans. My comment made the point that you don't make a decision based on a short term gratification that is going to have long lasting effects. I guess finfang couldn't comprehend that. And go ahead and give me a warning. I don't care.

To quote Sargent Hulka: We can skip the tearful reunion.

People seem to forget that we are still rebuilding. You don't rebuild with players like TO. If we were close to being a serious superbowl contentder, I could see how someone might entertain the idea but...No. Not this team, not right now.

Are we?.....because I don't consider it rebuilding when you won your division or have the great majority of last year's players still on the team.

How many threads can we have about a player that has no chance of coming here?

When was the last time the Dolphins had a receiver that had three, double figure touchdowns in a year, in a row?

I just heard the last time the Cowboys had that was between the 60's and 70's....imagine that.

Bob Hayes.

My guess is the Cowboys start selecting early in the 2010 draft.

people can mock me all they want but I want T.O.

i couldnt fathom any one wanting this bum in their locker room... could you imagine what he would say to Penny? Im just thankful that we got people in the office that know what their doing!!!!! WHEW otherwise i would be worried...

LOL... wasn't parcells the guy who brought him to dallas?

I voted yes cause he can flat out play. Either way though, I think he is gonna end up being a New York Giant, where he has the best chance to win and has a quarterback who can reach him down the field.

Back
Top Bottom