bring in T.O. poll. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bring in T.O. poll.

bring in T.O. poll

• yes

Votes: 90 24.8%
  • no

Votes: 273 75.2%

• Total voters
Isn't it great that we got rid of clowns such as 'Stache and Cam? Otherwise they'd be all OVER bringing TO to Miami! I've said it once and I'll say it again..."I TRUST THE TRIFECTA!"

lol yep i feel like that commercial where the three fat guys are in the sauna and two of them are sweating like hell. Then theres the one who cant sweat because he has "people" during tax season.... :lol:

Please no, he will still want to be overpayed and he will still not be the player we need him to be. We could get two guys for the price of him. Not worth it.

2elz2n9-1.jpg

I'd bring him in for two years
He would have to take a serious pay cut. Do you really think he would help this team at a reduced rate?? I think he is done and there is no point in wasting money on him at all. Why not just draft some talent, our team is still young. The last thing we need is an old fart has been cancer to slow us down.

No. In my opinion our WR corps are fine and we may just need one young, big receiver and not an old one who can be displeased very fast and could be a cancer in the locker room..

Btw does anybody know how the relationship between Joey and T.O. is ?

He would have to take a serious pay cut. Do you really think he would help this team at a reduced rate?? I think he is done and there is no point in wasting money on him at all. Why not just draft some talent, our team is still young. The last thing we need is an old fart has been cancer to slow us down.

Please tell us what Dolphin receiver acquired over 1000 yds and 10 TD's last season....if he's done...we need done.

Owens would only be a short term fix, and with the WR market drying up, he may be forced to either sign a low ball / incentive based contract, or not play at all. We'll see where this release leads him...

I think Owens would be a great 1-2 year addition on offense. I don't like his cry baby antics, nobody does, but I can certainly tell that he worked hard on becoming more of a team player while he was employed in Dallas....

I'm interested in seeing what the market will hold for him based on his age, reputation, and recent numbers. If you ask me, I think the guy is still one of the best WR's in the game today. He's clearly not the TO of old, I don't expect him to be, but he still demands a very large ammount of attention / respect when he's on the field...

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

Jerry Jones brought that loser to the Cowboys and they too began to lose the important games. TO is probably the main reason that Parcells left the Cowboys, "if you makin' the dinner you ought to get to buy the grocery's". To has been TROUBLE where ever he's gone and some of you want him here, WTF?

I voted yes... Dont really care if some dont respect me anymore because of it.

Are we?.....because I don't consider it rebuilding when you won your division or have the great majority of last year's players still on the team.

Well, I'm sure if you asked the Trifecta, they would say that we are still rebuilding...or at least building. Either way, we have PLENTY of room for improvement and it will likely be more difficult to win this division next year.

Back
Top Bottom