bring in T.O. poll. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bring in T.O. poll.

bring in T.O. poll

• yes

Votes: 90 24.8%
  • no

Votes: 273 75.2%

• Total voters
Wow I can't believe there are people who want T.O. on our team.

Personally, I never said flat-out that I wanted him on the team. I merely stated that if he's interested in coming in for a visit, I have no problem with allowing him to do that. We're not talking contract offers or anything like that...

I've lost a lot of respect of some of our fans football knowledge. The guy is 35 years old, will demand major $$$, and is arguably the WORST teammate in NFL history. Do I really need to say more?

Owens is one of the greatest WR's to ever to play the position, but he's a problem child when he doesn't get his way. Wanting to sign / not wanting to sign Owens doesn't really have anything to do with football knowledge, it's about wanting to add / not wanting to add talent. To say Owens has no talent, is crazy....

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

call me crazy but I'd rather lose without Owens than win with him on our team...he's a cancer and he's proven that not with 1 or 2 teams but with 3 teams...we don't need him at all.

Ozzy rules!!

Personally, I never said flat-out that I wanted him on the team. I merely stated that if he's interested in coming in for a visit, I have no problem with allowing him to do that. We're not talking contract offers or anything like that...

Owens is one of the greatest WR's to ever to play the position, but he's a problem child when he doesn't get his way. Wanting to sign / not wanting to sign Owens doesn't really have anything to do with football knowledge, it's about wanting to add / not wanting to add talent. To say Owens has no talent, is crazy....

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

I love Iron Maiden as much as you do but let him come in for a visit? I don't think he should be allow in Florida at all,even as a tourist.

Ozzy rules!!

The guy is nothing but trouble. I voted no.

I voted HELL no...

But hey... if he'll take a 2 year, 3 million dollar contract with no bonus... (Yes, I write Science Fiction stories)... then... HELL no.

definitely want a guy that caught 38 td in last 3years. i dont care about the locker room crap. i want performance .

glad your not our GM cause you clearly dont get it HE RUINED 3 TEAMS ALL BY HIMSELF HE IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE WORST CANCER IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS!!!

I'll try this again. Maybe finfang isn't looking. To me it boils down to this.

Would you have a sex change so you could sleep with a hot lesbian once.

glad your not our GM cause you clearly dont get it HE RUINED 3 TEAMS ALL BY HIMSELF HE IS QUITE POSSIBLY THE WORST CANCER IN THE HISTORY OF SPORTS!!!

Explain how T.O. ruined three teams. When he left the 49ers...what have they done since? NOTHING.

When he played with the Eagles...and most of the time he was injured...he still acquired almost 2000 yds and twenty touchdowns, in two seasons and thats in just 21 games.

With Dallas...he did something that hasn't been done since Bob Hayes played....try the late 60's to early 70's...three seasons with over 1000 yds receiving and 38 Touchdowns.

I believe if you look hard at the stats...you'll find he did his job many times over...can the same be said of the players he played with?

I would sell my season tickets and not renew. Does that answer your question as to how much I loathe the evil that shall not be named.

LOL... wasn't parcells the guy who brought him to dallas?

I voted yes cause he can flat out play. Either way though, I think he is gonna end up being a New York Giant, where he has the best chance to win and has a quarterback who can reach him down the field.

Way to know your history. Parcells left because Jones overuled him to get the evil that shall not be named.

"Owens was signed by Jones in 2006 after he was released by the Eagles. The signing did not have the endorsement of Bill Parcells, who was entering what turned out to be the last of his four seasons with the Cowboys. Signing Owens "was not my decision," Parcells told the Daily News after he left Dallas. "I had to do the best I could with him, which is what I tried to do."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...troubled_terrell_owens_leaving_cowboys_n.html

Way to know your history. Parcells left because Jones overuled him to get the evil that shall not be named.

"Owens was signed by Jones in 2006 after he was released by the Eagles. The signing did not have the endorsement of Bill Parcells, who was entering what turned out to be the last of his four seasons with the Cowboys. Signing Owens "was not my decision," Parcells told the Daily News after he left Dallas. "I had to do the best I could with him, which is what I tried to do."

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/f...troubled_terrell_owens_leaving_cowboys_n.html

Lets get real...Parcells didn't care about Owens coming...he was pissed because he didn't have a say in it. Remember the groceries bit? If you expect me to cook the meal...you should let be buy the groceries....thats why Parcells was pissed at Jones.

Just because you don't like fish....doesn't mean the rest of the world doesn't also...you have to deal with it.

Parcells EGO has gotten him in alot of trouble in his past too...and thats why I don't buy he wouldn't sign T.O...another EGO warrior.

Back
Top Bottom