bring in T.O. poll.

bring in T.O. poll

• yes

Votes: 90 24.8%
  • no

Votes: 273 75.2%

• Total voters
No,

And it's not because of his attitude (which isn't responsible for the travesty that is the Dallas Cowboys right now). It's because he's a fading player who's best seasons are behind him and is going to decline rapidly over the next two seasons before vanishing into oblivion completely.

what if he agrees to take a lesser role in his twilight years?? remember parcells isnt the coach of this team - sporano is and they got along....just saying....i mean look at RIcky

OR.. maybe we can talk Jerry Rice out of retirement.

clear.gif

hahahahahah comparing Owens and Williams. One guy plans press conferences and one guy wore his helmet in the lockerroom.

22% of Dolphin Fans are total knuckleheads.
Sounds about right.

Wow I can't believe there are people who want T.O. on our team. I've lost a lot of respect of some of our fans football knowledge. The guy is 35 years old, will demand major $$$, and is arguably the WORST teammate in NFL history. Do I really need to say more?

Where is the choice for "HELL NOOOOOOOOOO". Parcells did not want him in Dallas (that was Jerry's doing) and he doesn't want him here.

Especially after watching his last season filled with drops, nagging injuries, and declining numbers.

There were only 4 other WR's {Moss - 12 / Fitzgerald - 12 / Johnson{det} -11 / Boldin - 11} who scored more TD's in 2008 than Owens did. And he missed time with injury as well...

With 10 TD's in 2008, Owens ended up doubling what the trio of {Camarillo - 2 / Ginn - 2 / Bess - 1 = 5} were able to produce as a whole unit. I'm not sure about anyone else, but if that's what Owens can produce while he's declining, I'm certainly interested in him....:up:

IN TUNA WE TRUST....

Back
Top Bottom