Bring in the Current Texas A&M Coach/QB combo! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in the Current Texas A&M Coach/QB combo!

This is why you are in the red.....Do you know how hard it is to have that much red?

That would be worse off than what we have now. Johnny football has bust written all over him.

Actually, I've found that it's rather easy to be this much in the red. One single post I made, by itself, added 4-5 red bars.
Also, if you read my original post, you'd know I wasn't saying "we should definitely doing this".

I do think it's kind of amazing how much better that college football program became when Sherman/Tannehill left.

How does Manziel relate to a guy like Russell Wilson?

Johnny has more merit than Sumlin...Lets see what Sumlin can do without Johnny first.

Actually, I've found that it's rather easy to be this much in the red. One single post I made, by itself, added 4-5 red bars.
Also, if you read my original post, you'd know I wasn't saying "we should definitely doing this".

So you admit to be visiting FH for no other purpose than to troll, and use your red reputation as a badge of honor? GTFO of here.

I do think it's kind of amazing how much better that college football program became when Sherman/Tannehill left.

How does Manziel relate to a guy like Russell Wilson?

I was just commenting on the red...I'm a Bama guy and one of Saban's biggest fans...I catch alot of grief here,sometimes...I've managed to stay in the green.
Maybe it's my cute little wings on my ankles..maybe

One out of maybe, 20 posts I make on here of the 'troll' variety, just for fun. I read tons of stuff here that's 5-10x more negative and/or ridiculous than what I post

Getting back to Sumlin: Do you think it was just dumb luck on his part that Manziel turned out to be this great? I do like the idea of giving him more time to earn his stripes, to see if he can keep recruiting and developing the talents of blue-chip talent.

I'm intrigued about the Sumlin/Manziel combo, in general, beyond anything directly related to the Dolphins, so I just used this opportunity to discuss them. The relevancy is that they came into the place where Tannehill and Sherman pretty much failed. Sherman got canned from there yet our idiot owner hires a HC who was joined at the hip with that clown.

So, AFCMiamiEast, that's what this is about. If someone wants to give me red bars without actually reading my post(s) (but just goes by the thread title), then I'll wear those bars with honor.
I was a bit abrasive with the mods early on, as I'm used to a couple of other messageboards (not Dolphins-related) where people have fun and can talk a little trash without being girly-men about it.

But, you know, FH is a hoot. Last week, someone wrote a thread saying Ireland should be fired, and scores of people trolled that guy. Then someone writes a post saying the opposite and that guy gets flamed even worse. If having a dissenting opinion, or just speculating in a frivolous manner means getting red bars? Whatever. Also, having red bars means having a target on your back.

Back
Top Bottom