Bring in the Current Texas A&M Coach/QB combo! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in the Current Texas A&M Coach/QB combo!

Johnny Manziel is talented but potentially the biggest diva the game has ever seen. Favre and TO have nothing when compared to Johnny Football's insatiable ego at the same age and this ego needs a special place to reside, like Dallas where it can be nurtured and fertilized by Jerry Jones as Tony Romo's backup. Jerry could even grow product sales among the Texas A & M faithful.

"Johnny Manziel is talented but potentially the biggest diva the game has ever seen. Favre and TO have nothing when compared to Johnny Football's insatiable ego at the same age and this ego needs a special place to reside, like Dallas where it can be nurtured and fertilized by Jerry Jones as Tony Romo's backup. Jerry could even grow product sales among the Texas A & M faithful."

I like your thinking, but I think Manziel would pout if he wasn't brought into a situation where he had at least an opportunity to compete for the starting job.

What about the Bears resigning McCown and then drafting Manziel. Manziel comes in with the illusion of competing for the starting job. Cutler walks because he's not worth the money someone's gonna pay him.

He's going to be a top 10 selection anyways, possibly second pick overall (first pick if Houston gets pressured by Texas fans and pass on Bridgewater for him). After the combine and everything, the scouts will just rave about his fundamentals. Not going to be within reach.

The Manziel in the first round love is surprising to me, and I guess I haven't following it enough. I thought I had seen earlier on that Manziel was too small and too much of a 'system guy' or whatever. I guess the fervor over his autograph-signing situation has died down. I thought maybe I had heard doubts about his arm-strength.

So, my bad. If Manziel is a first round pick then my whole premise is too ridiculous. As a later round pick, it might be intriguing.

There are college coaches I'd be interested in, but not Sumlin. We'll find out in the next year or two how good he is when he gets his own players in, but I'm guessing Sherman's load of talent got him here. No, but give me Briles, Gundy, Shaw, or D'Antonio. And personally I'm a huge fan of Mike Riley but not as HC, OC though for sure.

Johnny Football will be Johnny FAIL in the N F L.

I could see this going either way. JFF has just an alright arm and he tends to break out of his progressions early, but he wins games he has no business winning. How do you coach up that trait? He's almost like a less gifted Favre, or more gifted Flutie, guys who put their teams in position to win when they should get drilled. If I were a GM whose job was on the line I might take that bet. Do what Wash did and take Manziel in the 1st and someone like Aaron Murray in the 3rd or 4th.

Anybody drafting Manziel to be a starter in the NFL is an idiot. I hate this clown's "ME" attitude. Watching the Duke vs. A&M game. A&M just allowed a second TD to Duke. Manziel is on the bench yelling "What's going on? What's going on?" STFU and play your position. Punk.

Update: OP is an idiot.
Signed, by OP.

HahahahHahahahahah Sumlin. LOL @ me.

from the looks of it david cutcliffe would be a better choice. I would like to get him to work with Ryan Tannehill. For christ sakes the man coached 2 mannings he obviously has a way with qbs.

I love watching him play Duke.

I'd be terrified of having him as my quarterback in the NFL.

Back
Top Bottom