Bring in the Current Texas A&M Coach/QB combo! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring in the Current Texas A&M Coach/QB combo!

Actually, I've found that it's rather easy to be this much in the red. One single post I made, by itself, added 4-5 red bars.
Also, if you read my original post, you'd know I wasn't saying "we should definitely doing this".

I do think it's kind of amazing how much better that college football program became when Sherman/Tannehill left.

How does Manziel relate to a guy like Russell Wilson?

You do have an excellent point there.

I could see this going either way. JFF has just an alright arm and he tends to break out of his progressions early, but he wins games he has no business winning. How do you coach up that trait? He's almost like a less gifted Favre, or more gifted Flutie, guys who put their teams in position to win when they should get drilled. If I were a GM whose job was on the line I might take that bet. Do what Wash did and take Manziel in the 1st and someone like Aaron Murray in the 3rd or 4th.

I would take him with a 4 round pick. He could be one of those guys that just win. At worst you have a guy that can win a game as a back up QB.

He will adjust his game accordingly, the guy throws some of the best footballs in both college and the NFL. Teams will be crazy to pass up the opportunity to have a franchise changing player like him.

He is going #1. Tannehill is our best option! I believe Tannehill is the guy!

That would be worse off than what we have now. Johnny football has bust written all over him.

Sumlin seems okay. Though, "robin" from the dark knight retires will not be as successful in the nfl as his predecessor.

Tommy from 3rd rock from the sun will last as long as the new SEC Network analyst.

I don't want Johnny Football, but it is scary that they said that he resurrected Texas A&M one year after Tannehill left. Doesn't say much for Tannehill and Sherman.

Anyone who watched the bowl game can see what JFF brings to the table. He has "it". You can't teach it or develop it, you have it or you never will. He'll cost you some games but he'll win you games you have no business being in.

I don't want Johnny Football, but it is scary that they said that he resurrected Texas A&M one year after Tannehill left. Doesn't say much for Tannehill and Sherman.
Not defending Tannehill because even I don't know what he will become in the NFL, honestly is he a franchise quarter? No one knows..

Anyways... When Tannehill was in A&M they were in the Big 12, A&M transferred to the SEC soon as he left and were pretty much written off. They weren't suppose to win a single game with their athletes compared to other programs with established SEC athletes but Manziel was the reason they won games. That's pretty much what they meant by him resurrecting the program. Manziel set the blueprint up for Texas A&M to become a power in the SEC for years to come. He's the reason they were able to recruit, some say he's the reason for the renovations to Kyle Field coming soon.

Back
Top Bottom