Bring on the Combine....Ryan is Number 1 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on the Combine....Ryan is Number 1

brent

Starter
Reaction score
Bring on the Combine....Ryan is ranked Number 1 overall.

Todd McShay has us taking him #1 overall, I'm sure that's what he's referring to.

And for the record, if we take Ryan #1 overall, I'm coming to Finheaven in a trench coat and shooting up the place.

Disclaimer: Just in case any one took that serious, it was a metaphor intended to illustrate the extreme anger drafting Ryan would cause me.

i really don't know what people see thats so special about Matt Ryan, for throwing so many passes his stats don't pop out at you and throws a lot of picks. Just because he is the #1 rated Qb doesn't mean hes worth the #1 pick, i don't think he even deserves a top 10 pick to be honest.

I hope we stay at #1 and take Dorsey. I hope we find a way to get more 2nd and 3rd round picks, too... trades (not JT), trade down from #32, something.

if we dont trade out of that # 1 pick hopefully we take chris long...dorsey would be # 2 on my list then McFadden

If we stay @ #1 I like C Long as the logical choice, but if you wanna get NUTTY.... take D MAC!

The only pick that would make me angrier then Ryan, is McFadden. Well, not really, I don't even think Matt Ryan is the best QB in this class, nor do I think he belongs in the top 15.

If we take Jake Long, Matt Ryan or Darren McFadden; put me on sucide watch.

McShay also has Brohm being there at 32. I'd rather just wait and steal him at 32.

McShay also has Brohm being there at 32. I'd rather just wait and steal him at 32.

...and what a steal that would be.

I would be shocked if he is there at 32, but if he did get that far; I can see three or four teams calling the Giants and offering picks to jump in front of us to get Brohm. Hopefully the Giants have their mind set on drafting someone there so then the phone calls would start coming to us to trade out of the spot; giving us options.

Bring on the Combine....Ryan is ranked Number 1 overall.

And this makes you think we'll see any more of him outside of a limited pro day why? The hype machine is going to put him #1 at QB no matter what.

i really don't know what people see thats so special about Matt Ryan, for throwing so many passes his stats don't pop out at you and throws a lot of picks. Just because he is the #1 rated Qb doesn't mean hes worth the #1 pick, i don't think he even deserves a top 10 pick to be honest.

Maybe he just looks really good in tight pants?

No it's just b/c the QB is always given more credit for wins and blame for losses than he deserves. There will always be the belief that the best QB is the best player in the draft so to speak.

Just say NO to Matt "The interception highlight" Ryan...and that goes the same for Darren "I am just waiting to fail in the NFL" McFadden

I believe DMc has about a 200% better chance for success in the NFL than Mr."Hype" Ryan. He reminds me of AJ Feely for some reason, I just can't figure what it is!

I believe DMc has about a 200% better chance for success in the NFL than Mr."Hype" Ryan. He reminds me of AJ Feely for some reason, I just can't figure what it is!

I personally cant understand the hype about either of them...but that's just me

The phins will either Trade down a little, and still take Chris Long or Dorsey, or trade WAY down and pick up LOTS of defensive studs littered with a top-tier Olineman and Tight End..

Back
Top Bottom