Bring on the Dolphins! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on the Dolphins!

Dolphins do not scare me at all!

Zevo you just ruin everything.

Well I am just glad that we are not playing you then zevo. I would be truly afraid as the fins do not scare you...

*phew*

why should i come on here "pretending" to be friendly, ! One thing i will be is honest! The dolphins dont scare me at all! The only dolphin that does is ricky, but he can be contained!

Originally posted by zevo
why should i come on here "pretending" to be friendly, ! One thing i will be is honest! The dolphins dont scare me at all! The only dolphin that does is ricky, but he can be contained!

the bills didnt scare us last year...remember what happened? as fin fans, we know how it feels to be flying high in september...lotta football left buddy

Actually, circling, I am looking forward to that game. It should be in-freaking-tense. The bills are much better than I thought. I think that the fins are still a little pissed even this week as they wanted to win MORE!

But the bills man...they do look impressive. We shall see. I feel pretty good about our chances...

It will be an awesome game... awesome turn around by our fellas, and the bills are HHHHHHOT!!! Hopefully coming to miami will cool something down... IM GONNA MISS SOME OF THE GAME THOUGH!!!!!! I have CCD, which is like a religion class. I make my confirmation this year, and we have classes once a month on a saturday night... it just figures it falls on this day... :( Maybe my teacher will turn the game on...

guys...give positives about your teams today...for example:

Bledsoe: 314 yards, 2 tds, 0 picks, no sacks...in 3 quarters of work
Moulds: 133, td
Shaw: 81, td
Reed: 5 for 57
Henry: 3 tds..jax played 8 in the box the whole game(for some reason)

I am here in Wichita KS and just got back from watching both games at a pretty decent bar. The Bills look very good and the Fins rebounded and did what they needed to do.

FINS... Were on their way to an easy vistory before the Fiedler fumble. That made the game closer than it needed to be. We controlled the clock, the line of scrimmage and kept their fans quiet. Even on the drive that Fiedler fumbled we were moving the ball well (we started on our own 4).

BILLS... We better get pressure on Bledsoe early and often. He looks very comfortable in the pocket and extremely accurate.

This Sunday night will be one GREAT game!!

jay: 1 td passing, 1 rushing

RW: 34 carries, 124(?) 1 td, 28 yards recieving

chambers: 80+ yards recieving

surtain: 4th quarter, game saving pick

mcmichael: td reception

this game is destined to ba a classic :)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
this is gonna be primetime at it's best fellas....this will be an instant classic!:rocker:

Yup, if all goes according to hoyle, it'll be a classic. Your guys running strong out of the gate, ours stumbled and found their step, it's gotta the the can't miss game of the week!!

Back
Top Bottom