Bring on the Dolphins! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring on the Dolphins!

Originally posted by zevo
why should i come on here "pretending" to be friendly, ! One thing i will be is honest! The dolphins dont scare me at all! The only dolphin that does is ricky, but he can be contained!

Well, I guess we won't ask for insightful, entertaining, or worthwhile posts...but at least we'll get honest ones...;) :D :cool: ;)

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

Well, I guess we won't ask for insightful, entertaining, or worthwhile posts...but at least we'll get honest ones...;) :D :cool: ;)

damn straight!

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
this is gonna be primetime at it's best fellas....this will be an instant classic!:rocker:

If the Phins don't get that Zone D under control it could be a classic for the Bills, but a nightmare for the Phins. Of all the squads on the team, the only one that's really struggling is the Secondary, and I think that's a direct result of the zone. The O looks like it's clicking well enough to put up some points, but not if the D is going to stiffle the run only to give up big plays in the air.

this is gonna be primetime at it's best fellas....this will be an instant classic!:rocker:

It should be a good game. Your Bills are far better than I ever thought they'd be. Can't wait to watch this game.

Oliver...

Re: Re: Bring on the Dolphins!

Originally posted by PhinPhan1227

If the Phins don't get that Zone D under control it could be a classic for the Bills, but a nightmare for the Phins. Of all the squads on the team, the only one that's really struggling is the Secondary, and I think that's a direct result of the zone. The O looks like it's clicking well enough to put up some points, but not if the D is going to stiffle the run only to give up big plays in the air.

I agree. I hope we get back to press coverage... our D-backs excel at it. Zone seems to work well for them in the red zone but they should play what works for them against the Bills.

Peerless Price report: 2 catches for 28 yards:roflmao:
greedy loser:tongue:
Well it would help if he had somebody to throw him the ball.

Originally posted by PhinPhreak

Well it would help if he had somebody to throw him the ball.
are you kidding?..johnson seems to be getting the ball to everyone else just fine:lol:

The Dolphins will beat the Bills period. This is the game the bookies have been waiting for.

Originally posted by The Beach Bum
It will be an awesome game... awesome turn around by our fellas, and the bills are HHHHHHOT!!! Hopefully coming to miami will cool something down... IM GONNA MISS SOME OF THE GAME THOUGH!!!!!! I have CCD, which is like a religion class. I make my confirmation this year, and we have classes once a month on a saturday night... it just figures it falls on this day... :( Maybe my teacher will turn the game on...

Don't let the score fool you. The bills wasn't able to establish the run and could barley contain Taylor. I'm not sold on them yet. From my point of view the fins should not be taken lightly. As a matter of fact I would look at the Bills-fins game as the fins being favored with the game bieng @ Miami as a huge factor for the bills to overcome. Our run D can get beat up if RW runs well against us with the heat helping the fins.

The bills will lose if we can't establish the run against the fins.

The Dolphins have no pass rush this year and have no pass defense. They have given up over 300 yard to Carr and Vinny, Bledsoe may throw for 500.

I hope we can control the clock with Ricky and keep him off the field.

The key to picking apart Miami's defense is and has always been establishing a ground game. If you are able to run on us, it gives you a whole lot of options to attack the rest of the defense...or so says "offensive genius" Brian Billick.

Today's game against the Jets wasn't all as close as some are making it out to be. If you replaced the Jets hunter green with like a baltimore ravens jersey or just about any other team in the national football league, you would hear most of the fans here talking about how we whiped the floor with the team today and our defense was great they only got lucky in the 2nd half with one touchdown because they had a short 48 yard field because of a 'freak' fumble on Jay Fiedler's part.

But because it was the JETS...oh no the phins 'barely scraped one out' and patrick surtain had a 'game saving interception' etc. The bottom line is the Jets couldn't develop any consistent offense the entire game and their lone touchdown was the result of a turnover giving them a short field to work with.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
The key to picking apart Miami's defense is and has always been establishing a ground game. If you are able to run on us, it gives you a whole lot of options to attack the rest of the defense...or so says "offensive genius" Brian Billick.

Today's game against the Jets wasn't all as close as some are making it out to be. If you replaced the Jets hunter green with like a baltimore ravens jersey or just about any other team in the national football league, you would hear most of the fans here talking about how we whiped the floor with the team today and our defense was great they only got lucky in the 2nd half with one touchdown because they had a short 48 yard field because of a 'freak' fumble on Jay Fiedler's part.

But because it was the JETS...oh no the phins 'barely scraped one out' and patrick surtain had a 'game saving interception' etc. The bottom line is the Jets couldn't develop any consistent offense the entire game and their lone touchdown was the result of a turnover giving them a short field to work with.

amen. I am just happy we won. We have been hot in September for so long. I think it was better to have that taste in the teams mouth right off the bat. Let's get hot in December when it counts.

Back
Top Bottom