REC YDS TD LG
E. Moulds 7 133 1 36
B. Shaw 3 81 1 54
J. Reed 5 71 0 24
M. Campbell 3 38 0 26
S. Gash 1 3 0 3
T. Henry 1 2 0 2

Price who?

Well, it WAS the Jaguars ;). But no smack, we lost to the Texans.

I guess you guys could START to worry about Chambers though. He's beginning to look impressive..I think.

Especially since in three games against the Bills Chris Chambers has 10 catches for 166 yards and 2 TDs.

Originally posted by ckparrothead
Especially since in three games against the Bills Chris Chambers has 10 catches for 166 yards and 2 TDs.

Let's not talk about the past. Both teams are pretty much a different team. I agree, Chambers is looking better than Thompson and is looking like an elite wr. I am more concerned about RW than anyone on your team. If he is successful, it will be a long day for the bills. Not only will he control the clock, gain yards, he can also wear down a D that isn't used to the heat in Fla.

This will be a great game, can't wait to watch it!

Originally posted by zevo
why should i come on here "pretending" to be friendly, ! One thing i will be is honest! The dolphins dont scare me at all! The only dolphin that does is ricky, but he can be contained!

Maybe ya'll will contain him just like you did in Buff last year !!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Originally posted by justafan

Let's not talk about the past. Both teams are pretty much a different team. I agree, Chambers is looking better than Thompson and is looking like an elite wr. I am more concerned about RW than anyone on your team. If he is successful, it will be a long day for the bills. Not only will he control the clock, gain yards, he can also wear down a D that isn't used to the heat in Fla.

particularly sam adams. i appreciate the reality check justa. The bills have a good team no doubt. i just think they can be beaten like anyone else. i think it comes down to us and you and i think you win it in buffalo but we should be solid teams going into the playoffs. We just have to play sound football and stay business like.

Botoom Line: I can't phucking wait. It has to be a classic..I just hope I don't bite my finger nails off.

Originally posted by finfan54

particularly sam adams. i appreciate the reality check justa. The bills have a good team no doubt. i just think they can be beaten like anyone else. i think it comes down to us and you and i think you win it in buffalo but we should be solid teams going into the playoffs. We just have to play sound football and stay business like.

Like the fins biggest supporter Chris Berman said, "1 is lucky 2 is a trend". I still say the bills(anyone's) trend can end at anytime. The fins will be the bills biggest test so far to see if we are comtenders or pretenders. The fins on the other might have had a bad start.

We shall see.

Originally posted by CRAZYDOLFAN305
Botoom Line: I can't phucking wait. It has to be a classic..I just hope I don't bite my finger nails off.
hell yeah...and it's primetime...wouldn't want it any other way:)

Originally posted by ckparrothead

and 2 wins in those 3 games...

Back
Top Bottom