Bring Out the Pitchforks | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Out the Pitchforks

dolp1972

Active Roster
Reaction score
Had read prior to FA, that many of the reasonable fans on this forum felt that Davie had to be "stormed" with pitchforks if several things did not happen…….well it has not happened, no OV, no Shelby, no Miller, No Grimes, no boundary corner on the other side, no defensive backs from Cinncinati, no linebackers from Cincy, no Matthews and most of all NO OFFENSIVE LINEMAN……..and you have the ring leader of the circus TannenBUM…..mouthing off about how superior this club is already……………..please organize a sit in, boycott something against this worthless front office to let them know 'WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE":grim::blowup:

I can't believe that the FO has been doing didly and squat about bringing in a guard. Sure they did upgrade at back up tackle, but to think they plan to make this tackle a starting guard......is pathetic!!!

Had read prior to FA, that many of the reasonable fans on this forum felt that Davie had to be "stormed" with pitchforks if several things did not happen…….well it has not happened, no OV, no Shelby, no Miller, No Grimes, no boundary corner on the other side, no defensive backs from Cinncinati, no linebackers from Cincy, no Matthews and most of all NO OFFENSIVE LINEMAN……..and you have the ring leader of the circus TannenBUM…..mouthing off about how superior this club is already……………..please organize a sit in, boycott something against this worthless front office to let them know 'WE ARE MAD AS HELL AND WE ARE NOT TAKING IT ANYMORE":grim::blowup:

Actually, they signed two offensive line free agents. I prefer Williams to OV.

Haven't we learned by now that big signings the first few days of free agency are not the answer?

Actually, they signed two offensive line free agents.

adoor.gif

people tried this with Ireland and all i can remember is some guy bringing his doll collection.

DIRWUF, Ill give you that……I am saying if they do not sign any other viable guards that are well listed as superior players to the bag of menure we throw out on the field….in thomas and turner then I do think this FA has been an epic failure.

I have about as much confidence in Tannenbum and his rubber stamp Gaines as I do in having Lindsay Lohan win the Best Actress Oscar Award in the next 2 years.

Tbaum is the best!

Great custodianship so far! I am proud and I support!

Back
Top Bottom