Bring Out the Pitchforks | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Out the Pitchforks

"This year's team is much better than last year's team."

"Guard is an offseason priority."

Keep drinking what Tannenbaum is serving. This is a house cleaning and he has already forfeited the upcoming season. I hope Gase realizes he realistically will only have 1 year to make any noise in this league, Year 3 of Ross' 3 Year directive.

Yea, I know, I know.... he's the next Bill Belichick.

Please, don't need the "relax" and "wait until the offseason is over" or "wait until the draft"..... We are dangerously close to not having enough talent to be competitive. That defense is so depleted that we are now in "warm body" mode just to fill spots.

Dallas Thomas is still on the roster. That's all you need to know about the 2016 offseason.

Oh, btw, when you are gutting a team and rebuilding, you try to move UP in the draft; not BACK.

Yea, I know, I know.... he's the next Bill Belichick.

I actually somewhat believe that. Problem therein lies that our franchise is the equivalent of Belichick's first HC job with the Browns and saddled with a POS owner like Modell was.

Well said phinfan40353, and if you are rebuilding you don't sign a veteran RB to a 4 year contract like they tried to do with Anderson, they have been caught with their pants down in FA, no back up plan after first tier of players said no……..and agree with you, just looking for warm bodies to put uniforms on…………...

Bushrod is a reserve OT, and Young is our 4th tackle. There are still HUGE holes at OG!
I've read a few times now that they are saying the plan is to also try Bushrod at guard.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

This team needed better edge play, better corner play, better mlb play. We needed to keep opponents under 20 to win because the offense sucked. He fixed that in 2-3 moves, upgraded with Isa, Kiko, Maxwell and Mario, and saved money. That was brilliant, genius!

Miller sucked, he was one of the weakest backs we have had, never could make a conversion, always a change short. Obviousle they want to add a back but it has to be the right fit, player and money. They are looking at improving the offense, that is obv an ongoing search.

Pitchforks are unwarranted. The fo should be praised for taking a responsible and measured approach to fa, and doing a good job.

I actually somewhat believe that. Problem therein lies that our franchise is the equivalent of Belichick's first HC job with the Browns and saddled with a POS owner like Modell was.

Can we fire Gase, move to another city and rehire him? Will that fulfill the Belichick "second team" rule?

There are guards in the draft folks.

:ponder:

Ya we still have Dallas Thomas on the roster. Same crap diff year.

http://www.finheaven.com/showthread...ar%92s&p=1065689966&viewfull=1-post1065689966

giphy.gif

I get a big laugh at the fantasy land defenders of what's going on. You're seeing tangible idiocy. That idiocy isn't going to switch over to brilliance over night. There are not enough moves available to solve the ever increasing problems. Poor planning, bad decision making, ineptitude in appreciating market value of players -- these are things that have already happened. That's the intellectual level of our front office. Their dimness is not going to suddenly become genius like flipping a switch.

It all comes down to coaching and a few good drafts. I have more faith in Gase then our ability to draft. Hope we get lucky I guess.

I pretty much disagree with every move they have made, except for replacing OV with Williams.... OG,CB and MLB were what needed to be adressed seriously... We havent brought in starting material, unless you count the lotery tickets CB and MLB we traded down for as starting material. I mean yeah... best case scenario, they're all upgrades and Dallas Thomas lifts weights 24/7 and becomes a pro bowler.... I get that... But what are the odds seriously? What are the odds that EVERY SINGLE PLAYER WE BROUGHT IN played badly last year, are going to turn things around and play at a high level for the Fins? Its not even close to a coin flip...

A lot of you are already bitching quite a bit. We still have all summer and next season to bitch.

Back
Top Bottom