Bring Out the Pitchforks | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bring Out the Pitchforks

I havent been this discourage in the offseason since Cameron drafted Ted Gin, a Mormon and the entire island of Hawaii.

Suh and Mario's contracts are irrelevant, they will not even be around when this team truly starts to contend, if ever.

Landry, Parker, Rashand, and possibly Alonso and Abdul-Quddus are about it at what we will most likely be able to recognized from this team built on Duct tape...... And truthfully you all better hope this is true.......If we are setting up for a real future by doing this clown show now, I'm all in......

Hell a decade of heartbreak, I can handle another year if they are truly rebuilding ...Just don't try to yank my chain and tell me we will be better than mediocre...cause we won't

I'm not one bit happy with the offseason so far. I get asked about it by friends at work and usually say I have no idea what the Dolphins are trying to do. The only blind hope I have is we've spent big in the past ( Suh, Wallace) and that hasn't amounted to crap in terms of more wins. However the last time I didn't know what to expect from the Dolphins they went 1-15 and absolutely sucked. Too early for no expectations but as of now that's my stance. I'd love to know what Dallas Thomas is putting on film to not have these guys make replacing him a priority. That to me is a HUGE mystery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone here bitching ever think of why you aren't in a FO and just simply a poster on an internet message board?

Back
Top Bottom