Bringing Chad to the Fins would be more expensive than we thought. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bringing Chad to the Fins would be more expensive than we thought.

we really need a good reciver but that is too much to give up for chad but seriously we have the worst reciving line up except for ginn. i hope we hit a gem WR in the draft.

i have been sayin give us chad you first and third or fourth for the number one pick. i would do that in a heart beat.

I don't want Chad at all. With this year's receiver class being as deep as it is, let's draft a guy, and coach him up. This team needs to be in the business of aquiring picks, not giving them up. We've been down this road before.

I don't want Chad at all. With this year's receiver class being as deep as it is, let's draft a guy, and coach him up. This team needs to be in the business of aquiring picks, not giving them up. We've been down this road before.

Amen to that. And you don't get his emotional baggage.

I think we will draft a WR but I'd be very suprised if we didnt bring in another veteran as well.

i have been sayin give us chad you first and third or fourth for the number one pick. i would do that in a heart beat.
i would do something along those lines hell I will even toss them a 6

Agree with you bro plus cj won't be as good here with our QB problems.

It's really aparent we have glaring needs at WR when our best is a 2nd year veteran (Ginn) and then everything under him is just a bunch of career backups with hands made out of stone.

Unless Parcells has plans for one hell of a rebuild (he does) I'd say look for Miami to pick up some talent from the free agency if only to assist in the building. How rocky this rebuild is will be determined.

Do we need to draft wide recievers? Yeah, sure. But we also need to solidify our defense which is now full of gaps and older veterans that may be traded.

I'd almost say this team needs to go in so many directions at once it can only be understood by the men in the front office. They're either preparing for a trainwreck season full of rookies all over or they know something that we don't.

Guess what? They probably do know something.

It's not really going to take a 1st/3rd or two 2nd-rounders. That's the max, which is what teams usually do in the first stages; you ask for more than you're going to get, sometimes way more. It'll water down, trust me.

If you look at recent history, the precedent is that disgruntled receivers usually do not go for high round pick. T.O. went to the Eagles for a 5th and Moss went to the Pats for a 4th.. I don't see this situation as anything different.

just heard on ESPN that the Redskins ae interested and they said it would most likely take a late 1st and 3rd or two 2nds

Back
Top Bottom