Brissett: “I don’t consider myself a backup quarterback. I’m the starter” | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brissett: “I don’t consider myself a backup quarterback. I’m the starter”

He looks better than Tua, so yeah he is the starter.
4262179.jpg

Wasn't Brissett sacked on three consecutive plays at one point? I mean they both had terrible stretches but judging any starting QB on two drives is pretty silly.
The o-line gave zero time for either QB. Brisset has more experience so he was able to buy a little more space but neither could get a look downfield under the constant duress they faced. This line is going to get any QB they put back there hurt. This o-line and protection scheme isn’t working.

The whole NFL has viewed him as a backup for some time now.

The o-line gave zero time for either QB. Brisset has more experience so he was able to buy a little more space but neither could get a look downfield under the constant duress they faced. This line is going to get any QB they put back there hurt. This o-line and protection scheme isn’t working.
I hesitate to use the phrase "protection scheme" when it doesn't appear like they have one.

i said it in another thread but id snatch up mcsorely from the ravens practice squad and see what hes got,he was productive in college and can run a bit and his teammates believed in him to make plays...it wouldnt be any worse than brissett and maybe he can provide a spark to a pisspoor offense...idk but if tuas out multiple weeks brissett is going to be rough...id go with sinnett over brissett too

I hesitate to use the phrase "protection scheme" when it doesn't appear like they have one.
I mean, the Bills were bringing heat constantly and we couldn’t cope. Do these guys suck that bad?

Flo said post game he hopes Tua can go next week and if he can’t it’s next man up. Tua is the starter and will stay the starter when he’s healed.
im old enough to remember when flo named rosen the starter going forward then benched him during the very next game

I mean, the Bills were bringing heat constantly and we couldn’t cope. Do these guys suck that bad?
I think the coaches entirely suck, but even in preseason when nobody was scheming anything guys like Jackson were getting blown up in match-ups pretty consistently so the players don't look very good either.

im old enough to remember when flo named rosen the starter going forward then benched him during the very next game
I remember when we came out of a bye and spent two and a half quarters throwing screen passes where guys got hit eight yards behind the LOS immediately when they got the ball. Worst offensive scheming I had ever seen and the most pathetic way a guy lost his QB job I'd ever seen.

Back
Top Bottom