Brock Berlin Season Stats | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin Season Stats

:sidelol:
305TillIDie said:
brock ....before-:D ''i love nfl eupore''..after-:tantrum: ''im better than that..come on..get me a shot'' :sidelol:

He'll go to the arena football league, he can throw the ball 50 yards right??????????............:sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:

305TillIDie said:
Yeah.. on the practice squad..holding the water bottles with jay :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol: :sidelol:
I think/hope you meant AJ.
You people are cruel.
I am no big Brock fan, but give the man a break, he is doing the best he can and the last time I checked he IS a dolphin. If ya want to bring up some bad stats on someone in NFL Europe, why not find some Jets or Jills players. This is the kind of stuff you might see on one of their boards.
BTW since your bringing up stats of dolphins you might want to go check out DCs last year. His were not even as good as Berlin's.
I think threads like these should fall under the TOS as personal attacks. BAN ????

Seriously though, just give him time he will be fine. Saban can get him to where he needs to be,he didn't sign him for nothing!!!

KTOWNFINFAN said:
I think/hope you meant AJ.
You people are cruel.
I am no big Brock fan, but give the man a break, he is doing the best he can and the last time I checked he IS a dolphin. If ya want to bring up some bad stats on someone in NFL Europe, why not find some Jets or Jills players. This is the kind of stuff you might see on one of their boards.
BTW since your bringing up stats of dolphins you might want to go check out DCs last year. His were not even as good as Berlin's.
I think threads like these should fall under the TOS as personal attacks. BAN ????

Hahahahahahahaha. Oh, where to begin.

1. He's only a Dolphin since it isn't the beginning of the season and we haven't signed a backup, nor had a chance to relegate him to the practice squad (or worse) yet.

2. You're really comparing Daunte Culpepper's numbers in the NFL to Brock Berlin's numbers in NFL Europe.

3. The only way a thread like this would be a personal attack is if Brock Berlin had an account on this board.

Hey wait a minute....BROCK IS THAT YOU?

RobFins2005 said:

1. He's only a Dolphin since it isn't the beginning of the season and we haven't signed a backup, nor had a chance to relegate him to the practice squad (or worse) yet.

2. You're really comparing Daunte Culpepper's numbers in the NFL to Brock Berlin's numbers in NFL Europe.

3. The only way a thread like this would be a personal attack is if Brock Berlin had an account on this board.

LOL I knew from the beginning Brock was going to get it. But lets be serious a 3 to 5 ration for Td/Int is not that bad in NFL Europe:rolleyes2

RobFins2005 said:

1. No one is saying he is gonna turn into the next Dan Marino, or even make the team for that matter, but why try and bash someone who is representing our team in Europe. At least he is out trying to follow his dream rather than some coward being relegated to throwing insults from behind a keyboard. Lets see how many TDs you can throw in NFL Europe, or even the Arena league for that matter.

2. And yes I am comparing DCs numbers from last year to Brock's. Brock is a second year guy trying to get a handle on what the heck he is doing, while trying to learn to become a better player. Daunte has been in the league long enough that those kinds of numbers should never happen. I am not down on DC, or saying he won't be good, I am just trying to show how stupid and insensitive threads like these are. These are real people you are talking about, not some video game. I would love to come to your job and have the entire public and media watch everything you did and then laugh at every mistake you made.

3. And no I am not Brock, if I were I would be tracking down e-mail addys and going postal on some of you trolls who impersonate finfans.

KTOWNFINFAN said:
1. No one is saying he is gonna turn into the next Dan Marino, or even make the team for that matter, but why try and bash someone who is representing our team in Europe. At least he is out trying to follow his dream rather than some coward being relegated to throwing insults from behind a keyboard. Lets see how many TDs you can throw in NFL Europe, or even the Arena league for that matter.

2. And yes I am comparing DCs numbers from last year to Brock's. Brock is a second year guy trying to get a handle on what the heck he is doing, while trying to learn to become a better player. Daunte has been in the league long enough that those kinds of numbers should never happen. I am not down on DC, or saying he won't be good, I am just trying to show how stupid and insensitive threads like these are. These are real people you are talking about, not some video game. I would love to come to your job and have the entire public and media watch everything you did and then laugh at every mistake you made.

3. And no I am not Brock, if I were I would be tracking down e-mail addys and going postal on some of you trolls who impersonate finfans.

final someone shows some scence in here, some of the BS that has been said really makes me think
How many of u are true fin fans?

Back
Top Bottom