Brock Berlin Season Stats | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Brock Berlin Season Stats

Wow, I didn't realize he was doing so bad. Not a big suprise though. Too bad Lemon wasn't sent to NFL Europe instead. I would've liked to see what he can do.

WestCoast13 said:
He had the best stats during last years pre season though. Isn't he playing against the same talent level or worse? Could it just be the offense he is in?

I don't want to lose your comments in all the rest of the bad jokes. I think this is the question.

I doubt anyone truly expects Berlin to come in next year to start for the Phins. Maybe ever. But he is a Phin now and football, even NFLE football, is better to watch then.................fill in your own blank! And history suggests QB does seem to be the one place where NFLE time seems to help.

Hamburg is not a very good team by any standard. Yet Brock doesn't seem to be lifting them up very much. I had hoped going to Europe and getting some reps against pro players would help him but I have doubts this will add much to his development as a QB.

Hopefully this finally puts to an end the ludicrous UM homer threads about Berlin "getting a shot"

Ohiophinphan said:
I don't want to lose your comments in all the rest of the bad jokes. I think this is the question.

I doubt anyone truly expects Berlin to come in next year to start for the Phins. Maybe ever. But he is a Phin now and football, even NFLE football, is better to watch then.................fill in your own blank! And history suggests QB does seem to be the one place where NFLE time seems to help.

Hamburg is not a very good team by any standard. Yet Brock doesn't seem to be lifting them up very much. I had hoped going to Europe and getting some reps against pro players would help him but I have doubts this will add much to his development as a QB.

I'm sorry, but I don't think Drew Henson would fare any better in Brock's shoes. I'm not trying to say Berlin is ****ing great. But compare our third stringers in last year's pre-season games to this team, Brock Berlin had a better supporting cast during the preseason games. Brock was put in a bad situation. But that's just my opinion.

Silverphin said:
I'm sorry, but I don't think Drew Henson would fare any better in Brock's shoes. I'm not trying to say Berlin is ****ing great. But compare our third stringers in last year's pre-season games to this team, Brock Berlin had a better supporting cast during the preseason games. Brock was put in a bad situation. But that's just my opinion.

Probably true, Hamburg looks very bad and loosing a couple of weeks practice to weather didn't help them.

icephinfan said:
C'mon give Brock a chance, he can be a Pro Bowler in a few years!

Yeah I'm sure Bowling/Softball was a required class at UM so at least he has some experience.:lol:

Berlin sucks and he will not get a roster spot, nuff said. The only thing that these Berlin threads do is solidify this thought.

i ve seen some of those games, and he hasnt been great but he's also had some problems with his passes being dropped. Reguardless, wait and see... he's also tryin to adjust to a surprisingly different culture over there. i say give him a chance...to those who show mercy, mercy is given.

The funny thing is that of all the people laughing their arse off at Berlin, I bet all of zero have played in anything more meaningful than a backyard pickup game. Let's have you play in an NFL Europe game with nearly 300-pound linebackers blitzing you and see how you fare. The guy is not the greatest thing since Dan Marino, but he's not chopped liver either. He can be a serviceable third string QB that might develop into a solid backup if given the right coaching and system.

his job is to be a football player. all of us on here haven't played in more than pickup games because we do not get PAID to play football. he sucks. get over it.

kkcow15 said:
his job is to be a football player. all of us on here haven't played in more than pickup games because we do not get PAID to play football. he sucks. get over it.
I'm not saying he's good, but people laughing at him is ridiculous. How would you like it if every time at your job you didn't do as well as you would have liked a couple hundred people visited you at work to laugh and point? People seem to think Cleo Lemon is this great QB and he's not. There will be a battle between Lemon and Berlin for the #3 spot, and don't be surprised if Berlin gets it.

Back
Top Bottom