Browns Shopping Haden | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Browns Shopping Haden

I can't envision this happening. Cap makes it tough. But he also does not fit the size Gase and the boys want in a CB. He is 5'11" and 190 lbs.

Maxwell = 6'1" 207 lbs
Howard = 6'1" 201 lbs
Tankersley = 6'1" 200 lbs

No waivers so he gets his pick. Not sure if MIA calls. Kinda small length wise also from what they have wanted in this D

I don't know how we can make it work, but we should figure it out. Maxwell is on the verge of being benched leaving a major hole at CB1. The other reason I want him is to keep him away from the Pats and other playoff contenders. I am terrified he will sign in New England.

I don't know how we can make it work, but we should figure it out. Maxwell is on the verge of being benched leaving a major hole at CB1. The other reason I want him is to keep him away from the Pats and other playoff contenders. I am terrified he will sign in New England.

Eh. NE is set in their secondary w/ Butler, Gilmore, Rowe, Chung, McCourty, and Harmon.

New England is one of the teams Haden makes the least amount of sense for. I wouldn't worry about that. Pittsburgh could really use him. Dallas as well. Haden won't play as much with Butler and Gilmore already in NE.

Back
Top Bottom