Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses.

victacious

Scout Team
Reaction score
It's good to here Bryan Cox feels that we will win and get off to a good start. He was the one player to tell it like it is...He says that the rockin-horses D-line is garbage....Look for a lot of ronnie and a good day for our O-LINE!!!!

victacious said:
It's good to here Bryan Cox feels that we will win and get off to a good start. He was the one player to tell it like it is...He says that the rockin-horses D-line is garbage....Look for a lot of ronnie and a good day for our O-LINE!!!!

Hell yeah Brian Cox! Good to hear that from him. GO DOLPHINS!!!

miami is goin to be one very dissapointed city come sunday beat down opening day by a team they were so sure they could beat even though the odds are STACKED in denvers favor you have a new coach shaky qb situation and inexperienced rb and a very weak secondary

i told you guys about being naive

broncos4life said:
miami is goin to be one very dissapointed city come sunday beat down opening day by a team they were so sure they could beat even though the odds are STACKED in denvers favor you have a new coach shaky qb situation and inexperienced rb and a very weak secondary

very weak secondary?? LMAO... our safetys are better than we had last year with more speed... The only loss of anything was surtain... but the new defensive schemes will make up for that. So go home now little boy and leave the posting for the men.

broncos4life said:

It's called, being supportive and a fan. You are awlful sure of yourself just as we are of our team.

broncos4life said:

OH PUHLEEEEZE ELABORATE!

A new coach? Ya. A good one.
Shaky QB. Ya, I'll give you that.
Inexperienced RB: 2nd overall pick in the draft
Weak Secondary: :lol:

How old are you, kid? 12? :shakeno:

broncos4life said:

Naive, now isn't that calling the kettle black.:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Any time a team decides to raid another teams d-line, you should probabyl try to raid a good one. Who came up with the bright idea in Denver and said, " I know! We will steal all the players from the BROWNS!" The d-line is awful. Fortunately for them they have great linebackers and the secondary is decent. But oy, that d-line could be the downfall for them. DB's can't cover forever and if that d-line gets no pressure, even a scrub like say, Gus Frerotte, can have a field day.

broncos4life said:

at least we don´t have the browns d-line :nana:

Samphin said:
Any time a team decides to raid another teams d-line, you should probabyl try to raid a good one. Who came up with the bright idea in Denver and said, " I know! We will steal all the players from the BROWNS!" The d-line is awful. Fortunately for them they have great linebackers and the secondary is decent. But oy, that d-line could be the downfall for them. DB's can't cover forever and if that d-line gets no pressure, even a scrub like say, Gus Frerotte, can have a field day.
I think I'm going to save every one of these posts. ;)

Back
Top Bottom