Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses.

bryan cox is the man he was on our dealerships slow pitch sball team when he was in college go fins.

Samphin said:
Any time a team decides to raid another teams d-line, you should probabyl try to raid a good one. Who came up with the bright idea in Denver and said, " I know! We will steal all the players from the BROWNS!" The d-line is awful. Fortunately for them they have great linebackers and the secondary is decent. But oy, that d-line could be the downfall for them. DB's can't cover forever and if that d-line gets no pressure, even a scrub like say, Gus Frerotte, can have a field day.
Couldn't have said it any better. Good Post.

if he said we were going to suck you would all be calling him frog nuts. All i know is that guy is crazy!

on a side note, the broncos O-line is starting to get old, and is starting to get players that don't fit the standard alex gibbs mold. A key example is the 330 pound george foster. Shanahan has such trouble finding linemen these days last year he was converting tackles to TE and TE to guards, and fullbacks to Guards. The guy that holds it together is Nalen, and just like ruddy he is getting slower and worn down.

You Heard it here first. The brocos O-line is in decline!!! Have a nice day.

Kaylore said:
I think I'm going to save every one of these posts. ;)

Save it print it frame it for all I care. Bury it in a time capsule to be dug up in 10 years. What will it get yu? Me talking about your putrid d-line. Yup, no predictions about the outcome, no namecalling, not even a nekked pictures. If you ask me, I would rather save those posts than mine. But hey, whatever floats your boat. :tongue:

Kaylore said:
I think I'm going to save every one of these posts. ;)

Save em all you want. Somehow, when we win sunday, I don't think any of you dufus broncos fans will be coming back to our website anytime soon. But go ahead and troll away. It'll be more fun than what you get on sunday.

I really feel better now that Brian Cox says we will win!
:whistle: :smackhead

broncos4life said:
miami is goin to be one very dissapointed city come sunday beat down opening day by a team they were so sure they could beat even though the odds are STACKED in denvers favor you have a new coach shaky qb situation and inexperienced rb and a very weak secondary

i told you guys about being naive
you need to get real...

now we are taking the predictions from Bryan Cox seriouly? He is still mad he got cut blocked by T Nalen? :lol:

ok all you guys saying im wrong im the naive one explain to me how the second worst team in the league last season is supposed to have magicly transformed just b/c i pot head came back a guy that has never run a whole game on his own is in the mix your qb situation is terrible especialy with team chemistry you guys dont have a real offensive threat at all and your defense cant do anything against our run game no one can no one has done the run better over the past decade than the broncos our pass game has improved i mean alot of you guys are like woah this guy is wrong hes a idiot all this and that but how bout you give me some real reasons why the broncos wont have the fans leaving that stadium silent come sunday

Personally, I don't expect to beat the Broncos.....

Not being negative, just realistic. We still have tons of work to do. The defense should be able to keep the Broncos limited, but our offense has it's work cut out for them. The Broncos DL may be garbage, but so is our OL the last time I checked....

With that said, I hope we can pull off the upset!!!!....

PHINZ RULE!!!!

Bryan's going to take much more of a shine to us now that we've got Nick Saban as our coach. Nick is the kind of coach with the kind of defense Bryan loves.

broncos4life said:
miami is goin to be one very dissapointed city come sunday beat down opening day by a team they were so sure they could beat even though the odds are STACKED in denvers favor you have a new coach shaky qb situation and inexperienced rb and a very weak secondary

i told you guys about being naive

You have a shaky QB situation and very questionable D-line. I hope the Broncos players are as over confident as you are.
I'm willing to bet Mike (snake lips) Shanahan is worried about this game and his players coming in here thinking they are going to steamroll the Dolphins.

fyi, the d-line isnt garbage. Trevor Pryce coming back will be horror alone. Good luck come sunday.

broncos4life said:
ok all you guys saying im wrong im the naive one explain to me how the second worst team in the league last season is supposed to have magicly transformed just b/c i pot head came back a guy that has never run a whole game on his own is in the mix your qb situation is terrible especialy with team chemistry you guys dont have a real offensive threat at all and your defense cant do anything against our run game no one can no one has done the run better over the past decade than the broncos our pass game has improved i mean alot of you guys are like woah this guy is wrong hes a idiot all this and that but how bout you give me some real reasons why the broncos wont have the fans leaving that stadium silent come sunday

a 2nd worst team in the league that almost beat the Broncos last year

Back
Top Bottom