Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses.

broncos4life said:
you guys are nuts thinking you are goin to be the new chargers they have some serious weapons you guys have some serious issues everywhere cept for defensive end

Not saying the Dolphins will go 12-4, just stating that the Chargers magically changed even with an good OL and DT for a running back for the last 3 years (before 2003). Their record was 5-11, 8-8 and 4-12 before 2004...

They just clicked in 2004, so the fact is the statement that "a 4-12 will not magically change" is irrelevant...

MelbournePhin said:
the donkeys will get b!tch slapped

Well that was a well thought out post. Did you come up with that yourself or is that something you read on the bathroom wall?

Do not circumvent the word filter. It's there for a reason. And it's against TOS. -Mod

Quote:
Originally Posted by broncos4life
you guys are nuts thinking you are goin to be the new chargers they have some serious weapons you guys have some serious issues everywhere cept for defensive end

Well lets discuss these serious weapons, they did not show up till 2004, even though they were there in 2003...

LT, we know he is a stud, has been one since joining the Chargers. He was the only one stud there, if you include D. Boston (now with Miami). He was basically their leading receiver and their NO. 1 RB...

Brees, well where was he before 2004, some media experts were ready to call him a BUST, if he did not perform well in 2004. He was not a weapon before last year. His current QBR before 2004 was a 73.7, even Fiedler had a better rating at the start of 2004 with a 78...

Rivers, well in the bench he cannot hurt anyone, if he is a weapon in grooming that is...

Gates, he was there in 2003 also, had only 380 yds...

Boston was their leading WR in 2003 with 880 yds. Before his trouble with the coaching staff, and his injury last year, he could have been a weapon. Will he be one this year for the Fins?...

Bottom line SD had no weapons at the begiining of last year except LT...

Last edited by a moderator:
phinSoup said:
edit:

you guys dont accept the word r-e-t-a-r-d? its a WORD, yes albiet also a condition -- but please.

Back this statement with facts, I did mine...

...by the way, the way you slowly spelled the word above seems to be the only point your making. Here is a definition of the word:

per Dictionary.com= To cause to move or proceed slowly; delay or impede.:lol:

Bottom line we are all fans... and will see the actual event of the game this coming Sunday...

broncos4life said:
ok all you guys saying im wrong im the naive one explain to me how the second worst team in the league last season is supposed to have magicly transformed just b/c i pot head came back a guy that has never run a whole game on his own is in the mix your qb situation is terrible especialy with team chemistry you guys dont have a real offensive threat at all and your defense cant do anything against our run game no one can no one has done the run better over the past decade than the broncos our pass game has improved i mean alot of you guys are like woah this guy is wrong hes a idiot all this and that but how bout you give me some real reasons why the broncos wont have the fans leaving that stadium silent come sunday

Chris Chambers, David Boston, Marty Booker, Randy MC Mac, Ronnie Brown..

JT, Zach, SEAU, Carter, Traylor, Madison. Tebucky Jones..

Nick's Saban Masterful D..Your sorry *** Qb won't know what the hell is going on I promise you that..And please do a little research on Saban. Because if you think he's just some college coach in the NFL. You are so damn wrong. Nick was actually a pro coach, coaching in college..Just Ask Bill Belichink..

The heat will melt ya..

And if you remember that Pot head had two TD's that sunday night game with J. Fiedler..Jay Freacking Fiedler..Playing one type of Defense all game long (4-3 Man Press Coverage). Now we have multiple systematic fronts to confuse the best of them. Zone coverage with blitz schemes as beautiful as the ocean. Plummer might get bench this game, your stomach is going to be really hurting when you realized how much of *** whipping the Bronco's are getting..

Plus, we big physical players that will make the Bronco's hating playing us by the 4th Quarter..Silent Pro Player ? Are you nuts. We didn't get blown you by any teams last year as bad as we played..Trust me buddy, you guys are in for a real long Sunday afternoon..

Kaylore said:
:rofl3: JPost, don't you love the D-line smack?

I hope you don't transform into that pic in you avatar this Sunday, It might be very difficult to witness to Domination that will take place. It's really hard to beat the Dolphins at home in Sept. Just like how it's difficult for teams to come to mile high in win. Your records against us at home is 0-6? What the hell makes you think you are going to beat us now?

broncos4life said:

And the Bronco's have the ugliest uniforms in the NFL.....OOPs sprry . just had to add that little fact....:D

broncos4life said:
ok all you guys saying im wrong im the naive one explain to me how the second worst team in the league last season is supposed to have magicly transformed just b/c i pot head came back a guy that has never run a whole game on his own is in the mix your qb situation is terrible especialy with team chemistry you guys dont have a real offensive threat at all and your defense cant do anything against our run game no one can no one has done the run better over the past decade than the broncos our pass game has improved i mean alot of you guys are like woah this guy is wrong hes a idiot all this and that but how bout you give me some real reasons why the broncos wont have the fans leaving that stadium silent come sunday
ONE WORD.....COACHING!!!

Fran2fin said:
And the Bronco's have the ugliest uniforms in the NFL.....OOPs sprry . just had to add that little fact....:D

So you like the Card's unis :eek:

Winbaby#23 said:
I think your the one with some serious issues. You definitely need some help dude.

please tell me i'd like to know how you came to that conclussion

FinsFan74 said:
ONE WORD.....COACHING!!!

and one question your starting a new team in the nfl your the owner who do you want coaching saban coming off a nice college carreer or mike shanahan a very established and respected nfl coach 99 0f 100 would go with shanahan

Fran2fin said:

hmmm ive always thought the raiders had the ugliest uniforms and buccs old uniform was hidious but if the only thing you guys can win this sunday is a fashion show then i'll be happy to let you have that

Back
Top Bottom