Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses.

FinsFan74 said:
ONE WORD.....COACHING!!!

He's also unproven. Lets take a look:

Unproven RB
Unproven coach
New coaching staff
Castoff QB's

You guys look pretty thin on paper. Id have to say that Denver dominates the "paper" evals.

broncos4life said:
and one question your starting a new team in the nfl your the owner who do you want coaching saban coming off a nice college carreer or mike shanahan a very established and respected nfl coach 99 0f 100 would go with shanahan
You're missing the point....I'm replying to your post about what's different than last year....we had Wannstedt last year, and I don't know if you watched the Pitt-Notre Dame game last week but it was very reminiscent of his days as a Phins coach.....he always had the look on his face like "where the f am I!" Anyone in my opinion is better than Wannstedt, and that will benefit us

Who's one of the, if not THE top rated coach in the NFL? Bellicheck....and he himself said that he doesn't like the idea of going against Saban 2x a year....yes he's unproven, but having worked with Saban, Bellicheck knows ALOT more than we do

FinsFan74 said:
You're missing the point....I'm replying to your post about what's different than last year....we had Wannstedt last year, and I don't know if you watched the Pitt-Notre Dame game last week but it was very reminiscent of his days as a Phins coach.....he always had the look on his face like "where the f am I!" Anyone in my opinion is better than Wannstedt, and that will benefit us

allright i understand now and yes saban is alot better than wannstedt and i loved that look on his face durin that game im a notre dame fan

broncos4life said:
and one question your starting a new team in the nfl your the owner who do you want coaching saban coming off a nice college carreer or mike shanahan a very established and respected nfl coach 99 0f 100 would go with shanahan

The Bronco's "should" win the game based on last year, but Shanahan has been a dissapointment since Elway retired. If Pat Bowlen wasn't the owner, I would have to believe he's on thin ice. I don't believe he's won a playoff game, but hey ya never know. The biggest keys to the game for the Broncos, IMO will be like all there games, Jake Plummer, if he doesn't turn the ball over there tough to beat. I really don't like Shanahan as a head coach, Saban is unproven, but if Denver doesn't make the playoffs I think Shanahan has to go, Bowlen won't fire him, but I think he probably should.

broncos4life said:
allright i understand now and yes saban is alot better than wannstedt and i loved that look on his face durin that game im a notre dame fan

you shoulda been in our shoes... every week arrrggg.

I think we will give you more game than you expect but you'll have plenty of chances because of inconsistant play. I do believe that we wi8ll serious test your d line for 60 mins. BTW, speaking of coaches, is this Shanahans last year with you guys?

cnc66 said:
you shoulda been in our shoes... every week arrrggg.

I think we will give you more game than you expect but you'll have plenty of chances because of inconsistant play. I do believe that we wi8ll serious test your d line for 60 mins. BTW, speaking of coaches, is this Shanahans last year with you guys?
No, I think he has two more years after this on his contract. After that if he wants to stay Bowlen will hire him without a hitch. Don't believe any of the "hot seat" hype from the media. They have no idea. Bowlen and Shanahan are like brothers.

Kaylore said:
No, I think he has two more years after this on his contract. After that if he wants to stay Bowlen will hire him without a hitch. Don't believe any of the "hot seat" hype from the media. They have no idea. Bowlen and Shanahan are like brothers.

I wondered. Down here there isn't a whole lotta love for Mike, including me so any bad news about him is generally welcomed and we had "heard" he was in trouble. What's the real scoup on you getting so many Browns guys. This was not a coincidence, someone has a plan. Are they en-mass an upgrade over last year?

cnc66 said:
I wondered. Down here there isn't a whole lotta love for Mike, including me so any bad news about him is generally welcomed and we had "heard" he was in trouble. What's the real scoup on you getting so many Browns guys. This was not a coincidence, someone has a plan. Are they en-mass an upgrade over last year?
Some are much better than others but they all look good. First understand that we don't have a front four that looks the same every down. Larry Coyer, the defensive coordinator, likes to use a rotation package. This features different looks as well as different matchups depending on the down. The browns players are a cog in each of these schemes.

Warren has been amazing in the preseason. We rushed TWO against the starting Colts o-line and got preassure. On one play he commanded three blockers. Ekuban has been very solid and is starting behind Brown. Brown is what he is. He looked amazing and then got injured. Mike myers is depth, but they move him around a lot and he's solid.

Understand, too that our line sometimes needs only to absorb blocks, not break them. They lock down the line so our speed demon linbackers are free to roam the field and make plays. It's already looked pretty good and we were playing pretty vanilla in the preseason.

Gus is going to see a lot of crazy stuff. Remember that he played for us so we know his tendencies better than anyone.

We signed Andre Peterson as our new line coach and he came from Cleveland so his input had a lot to do with who we got.

Winbaby#23 said:
very weak secondary?? LMAO... our safetys are better than we had last year with more speed... The only loss of anything was surtain... but the new defensive schemes will make up for that. So go home now little boy and leave the posting for the men.

lmao you tellem win and like i said tell the snake that im coming for him:evil: and im not alone im bringing the house with me jason taylor da sackmasta=4 sacks come sunday:evil:

chambers#1 said:
our weak secondary? didnt denver's secondary get worked by INDY real bad in the playoffs? I mean REAL bad.
Well Champ held Marvin Harrison to two catches and thiry yards or something. un fortunately that game we had two of our starting nickle backs injured and all that was left was an undrafted rookie. Yeah, we got smoked. Stokely had a good game.

Back
Top Bottom