Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses.

NFND said:
the game I remember most with bryan cox was when he had a guy on the ground and was holding the guys facemask and punching in to the guys helmet with his other hand, oh man good times ......good times

I think it was a Bills game.

Ahaha
I remember that but by far the best was his intro into ( I believe a championship game in Buffalo ).. Running down the middle of the field flipping the bird with both hands to the crowd. Wow memories, I was never so proud to a Dolfan..

edit: On national TV i might add..

By the way, anyone remember the year?

broncos4life said:
miami is goin to be one very dissapointed city come sunday beat down opening day by a team they were so sure they could beat even though the odds are STACKED in denvers favor you have a new coach shaky qb situation and inexperienced rb and a very weak secondary

i told you guys about being naive

Our secondary may not be the best in the league, but I'll be laughing when Champ gets burned by Chambers.

Kaylore said:
:rofl3: JPost, don't you love the D-line smack?

Hey chump, you quit flapping your Mr Ed teeth and just show up here on Sunday evening when we are celebrating, and who knows, maybe we will let you stay a post or two.

THE FAMOUS MR ED!!!!!!

broncos4life said:
miami is goin to be one very dissapointed city come sunday beat down opening day by a team they were so sure they could beat even though the odds are STACKED in denvers favor you have a new coach shaky qb situation and inexperienced rb and a very weak secondary

REmember this, Plummer is in trouble.

Kaylore said:
:rofl3: JPost, don't you love the D-line smack?

I'm sure you guys love the d-line smack as much as we love the o-line and qb smack. Last year is behind us and this is a new year with new schemes. Our run defense was 31st last year but guess what, that is last year and our defensive line got revamped. We have one of the best o-line coach in the league and he will have them playing good, believe that. For a team that has never won in Miami you guys are pretty confident. That's ok though just make it sweeter when we win.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
Our secondary may not be the best in the league, but I'll be laughing when Champ gets burned by Chambers.

Yea look for Champ to shut down Chambers just like he did against chad johnson last year....

chambers#1 said:
our weak secondary? didnt denver's secondary get worked by INDY real bad in the playoffs? I mean REAL bad.

um yeah where were you in the playoffs?

broncos4life said:
ok all you guys saying im wrong im the naive one explain to me how the second worst team in the league last season is supposed to have magicly transformed just b/c i pot head came back a guy that has never run a whole game on his own is in the mix your qb situation is terrible especialy with team chemistry you guys dont have a real offensive threat at all and your defense cant do anything against our run game no one can no one has done the run better over the past decade than the broncos our pass game has improved i mean alot of you guys are like woah this guy is wrong hes a idiot all this and that but how bout you give me some real reasons why the broncos wont have the fans leaving that stadium silent come sunday

Chambers, Booker, Brown, McMicheal, Boston aren't offensive threats are they? Our offense is loaded and with Linehan calling the shots things will be wide open and your secondary better be as good as you believe it is. Sure Frerotte is no Brett Farve but he knows the system and will play good enough to win the game. All our QB has to do is not lose us the game by committing turnovers and I don't believe Frerotte will. I really look for us to shut the Denver running game down because we will be bringing the blitzes and stacking the LOS because like Saban has already said it is imperative that we stop the running game. How us being the second worst team in the league, sure our record says that but this was by far not the second worse team in the league. All of our games were close with the exception of 2 and your mighty Broncos who were a playoff team beat us in a blowout by 3 points at Denver no less. Your whole draft sucked, your offseason moves sucked, and the Dolphins have made improvements in both of those areas. Get ready for a shock on sunday boys.

Dolfan1000 said:
OH PUHLEEEEZE ELABORATE!

A new coach? Ya. A good one.
Shaky QB. Ya, I'll give you that.
Inexperienced RB: 2nd overall pick in the draft
Weak Secondary: :lol:

How old are you, kid? 12? :shakeno:

I think Miami can win any game, until the prove otherwise, However our secondary does have questions for sure. You can't laugh lol over that comment. The problem is we are rebuilding and some of these points are valid, but does not mean we can't game plan around it and our play the headless horsemen

Finland said:
I think Miami can win any game, until the prove otherwise, However our secondary does have questions for sure. You can't laugh lol over that comment. The problem is we are rebuilding and some of these points are valid, but does not mean we can't game plan around it and our play the headless horsemen

Our secondary is in fine shape. It's all about gameplanning, schemes, and execution. If we excel in those 3 areas then we control Denver and keep them low scoring. Have to get in Plummer's face and keep the pressure on him and he will hit our defenders in stride.

First, I wish you all a good, injury free game.

Now, I see some of you have been paying no attention to how the Broncos have played this preseason. Our draft picks suck? Our offseason sucked? I don't think so. Our 2nd round pick, Darrent Williams, has played phenomenal, was step for step with Marvin Harrison on a long pass play and broke it up. He is very solid, and will be the nickle, and may become a starter. Clarett even had me pissed at Shanahan and Sundquist, because that was so stupid. But all the other picks have done well, IMO.
The Browns DL players have played well, and they are all not going to start. Trevor Pryce is a Pro Bowl DE and the DL was very good in the preseason.
As well, I find it funny how someone mentions how Champ got burned against Chad Johnson and Jerry Porter, but don't mention how he shut down Andre Johnson, Jerry Porter in the 1st Raider game and against Marvin Harrison.
Oh, and it doesn't matter if we won 20-17 or 200000-17, a win is a win. If you were in the Super Bowl, would you say oh, but we almost beat them! No, a loss is a loss, a win is a win and the Broncos beat the Dolphins last year.
I do believe the Broncos will win because I do feel they have the better team. But, I do think the Dolphins may cause problems if the OL doesn't block well for the Broncos, and thus giving Miami a chance at victory.
Oh, and Gus Frerrotte is, IMO, not a QB who would resemble a Trent Dilfer in Baltimore's 2000 Super Bowl campaign, no mistakes and be safe. The guy will take shots and throw it. Anyways, good luck guys. Or I could always be like a troll and say screw you all Broncos will kick the Dolphins butt so bad, no one will show up for the next home game. j/k :)

jth1331 said:
First, I wish you all a good, injury free game.

Now, I see some of you have been paying no attention to how the Broncos have played this preseason. Our draft picks suck? Our offseason sucked? I don't think so. Our 2nd round pick, Darrent Williams, has played phenomenal, was step for step with Marvin Harrison on a long pass play and broke it up. He is very solid, and will be the nickle, and may become a starter. Clarett even had me pissed at Shanahan and Sundquist, because that was so stupid. But all the other picks have done well, IMO.
The Browns DL players have played well, and they are all not going to start. Trevor Pryce is a Pro Bowl DE and the DL was very good in the preseason.
As well, I find it funny how someone mentions how Champ got burned against Chad Johnson and Jerry Porter, but don't mention how he shut down Andre Johnson, Jerry Porter in the 1st Raider game and against Marvin Harrison.
Oh, and it doesn't matter if we won 20-17 or 200000-17, a win is a win. If you were in the Super Bowl, would you say oh, but we almost beat them! No, a loss is a loss, a win is a win and the Broncos beat the Dolphins last year.
I do believe the Broncos will win because I do feel they have the better team. But, I do think the Dolphins may cause problems if the OL doesn't block well for the Broncos, and thus giving Miami a chance at victory.
Oh, and Gus Frerrotte is, IMO, not a QB who would resemble a Trent Dilfer in Baltimore's 2000 Super Bowl campaign, no mistakes and be safe. The guy will take shots and throw it. Anyways, good luck guys. Or I could always be like a troll and say screw you all Broncos will kick the Dolphins butt so bad, no one will show up for the next home game. j/k :)

Nice offseason for your team. Heard Engelberger's been tearing it up. Isnt Walls the corner opposite Bailey? Who's in your nickel and ime packages? I think that's gonna be the way to attack your defense. Spread em out with 3 and 4 receivers and let er rip. Hows your offensive line. Looks pretty good on paper. How do they look on the grass?

adamprez2003 said:
Nice offseason for your team. Heard Engelberger's been tearing it up. Isnt Walls the corner opposite Bailey? Who's in your nickel and ime packages? I think that's gonna be the way to attack your defense. Spread em out with 3 and 4 receivers and let er rip. Hows your offensive line. Looks pretty good on paper. How do they look on the grass?

Yeah, that Engelberger trade looks like highway robbery right about now. lol
Walls is starting opposite Champ, and the rookie Darrent is the nickle with I believe another rookie Dominique Foxworth in Dime. Both have been impressive in camp/preseason. I see Darrent possibly being a starter this season maybe. Although, I don't like the inexperience in the secondary, I think they will be solid enough.
While spreading out the defense, you are going away from what is your bread and butter, and this is running the ball. I think the Broncos will be able to put pressure on Frerrotte and spreading the defense isn't the best option.
The OL, they are looking solid. First game was a little shaky, but since then nothing but looking great IMO. Maybe not great all the time, but solid none the less. Only question I have is the depth because, frankly, I don't like it so hopefully no injuries there.

broncos4life said:

YAWN.

broncos4life said:

True, but you have a shaky D-line an inconsistent QB and new personel in your secondary also. And you are not prepared for this HUMIDITY! Won't be the cake walk some Broncs fans think it will be.

Back
Top Bottom