Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses.

Kaylore said:
Some are much better than others but they all look good. First understand that we don't have a front four that looks the same every down. Larry Coyer, the defensive coordinator, likes to use a rotation package. This features different looks as well as different matchups depending on the down. The browns players are a cog in each of these schemes.

Warren has been amazing in the preseason. We rushed TWO against the starting Colts o-line and got preassure. On one play he commanded three blockers. Ekuban has been very solid and is starting behind Brown. Brown is what he is. He looked amazing and then got injured. Mike myers is depth, but they move him around a lot and he's solid.

Understand, too that our line sometimes needs only to absorb blocks, not break them. They lock down the line so our speed demon linbackers are free to roam the field and make plays. It's already looked pretty good and we were playing pretty vanilla in the preseason.

Gus is going to see a lot of crazy stuff. Remember that he played for us so we know his tendencies better than anyone.

We signed Andre Peterson as our new line coach and he came from Cleveland so his input had a lot to do with who we got.

thanks for the explanation. It just seems strange that so many teamates all at once would go to a new ballclub and then actually flourish. Romeo cleaning house maybe? Well, for us I believe that it will all depend on our o-line, and that one of your guys, Warren is animal cannot bode well week one. I would hate to see our #2 pick blocking all game to stop the pass rush. On go go Gussie, maybe, in a situation similar to you finding good guys in a bad spot, Linehan can do something better with Gus than you did, though that thought is a long reach given his lack of success in the pre season. anyway, thanks for the help !

Remember that Monday Night Game when Cox was a rookie and he charged the Bengals bench all by himself? :) That guy KICKED butt!!! :eek:

the game I remember most with bryan cox was when he had a guy on the ground and was holding the guys facemask and punching in to the guys helmet with his other hand, oh man good times ......good times

I think it was a Bills game.

cnc66 said:
thanks for the explanation. It just seems strange that so many teamates all at once would go to a new ballclub and then actually flourish. Romeo cleaning house maybe? Well, for us I believe that it will all depend on our o-line, and that one of your guys, Warren is animal cannot bode well week one. I would hate to see our #2 pick blocking all game to stop the pass rush. On go go Gussie, maybe, in a situation similar to you finding good guys in a bad spot, Linehan can do something better with Gus than you did, though that thought is a long reach given his lack of success in the pre season. anyway, thanks for the help !
No prob. On how and why we got them, there are several reasons. First of all some good players wear out their welcome and do very well on other teams (Corey Dillon). Also, a lot of people in the league are switching to a 3-4 and that means that there are a lot of 4-3 linemen loosing their job and coming cheap. We picked up John Engleberger from the niners that way in a trade for willie middlebrooks. Middlebrooks was cut by the end of the season but Engleberger notched 6 sacks in the preseason for us. Couple that with Pryce not only returning healthy, but switching to the weak side and we are starting to look pretty good on the line. The media has been beating the same drum about the D-line all offseason that no one has bothered to actually watch and see how they've played. The live ammo starts flying this Sunday, so I guess we'll find out. Here's to no injuries and a good game.

NFND said:
the game I remember most with bryan cox was when he had a guy on the ground and was holding the guys facemask and punching in to the guys helmet with his other hand, oh man good times ......good times

I think it was a Bills game.

you just made me gut laugh:rofl3: .. welcome !

I just hope that you Denver fans have the balls to visit this site Sunday after all is sadi and done. I know that Miami's is going through a lot of changes and there is a bit of uncertainty as to what the fins can accomplish this year, but why are you Denver fans so confident in your team. Last time i checked Jake the snake was not that great of a qb, you have good rbs not great, and your D-Line is terribble. Your rebutle to your bad d-line is well we have fast line backers, so basically you are relying on your second and third line of defense to step up and make all the plays...good luck and cant wait to hear from you all sunday night.

MCMike81 said:
I just hope that you Denver fans have the balls to visit this site Sunday after all is sadi and done. I know that Miami's is going through a lot of changes and there is a bit of uncertainty as to what the fins can accomplish this year, but why are you Denver fans so confident in your team. Last time i checked Jake the snake was not that great of a qb, you have good rbs not great, and your D-Line is terribble. Your rebutle to your bad d-line is well we have fast line backers, so basically you are relying on your second and third line of defense to step up and make all the plays...good luck and cant wait to hear from you all sunday night.
As I said, I promise, win or lose, I'll be back here Sunday night.

broncos4life said:
miami is goin to be one very dissapointed city come sunday beat down opening day by a team they were so sure they could beat even though the odds are STACKED in denvers favor you have a new coach shaky qb situation and inexperienced rb and a very weak secondary

i told you guys about being naive
your oviously scared of you wouldnt be here punk!

Kaylore said:
Here's to no injuries and a good game.

Most sensible thing I have read all night! :drinkers:

I am looking forward to a clean and well fought game.

Kaylore said:
No prob. On how and why we got them, there are several reasons. First of all some good players wear out their welcome and do very well on other teams (Corey Dillon). Also, a lot of people in the league are switching to a 3-4 and that means that there are a lot of 4-3 linemen loosing their job and coming cheap. We picked up John Engleberger from the niners that way in a trade for willie middlebrooks. Middlebrooks was cut by the end of the season but Engleberger notched 6 sacks in the preseason for us. Couple that with Pryce not only returning healthy, but switching to the weak side and we are starting to look pretty good on the line. The media has been beating the same drum about the D-line all offseason that no one has bothered to actually watch and see how they've played. The live ammo starts flying this Sunday, so I guess we'll find out. Here's to no injuries and a good game.

cheers mate !

Kaylore said:

Is this really you ?? Wow.. Here's to a good game :up:

Denver had a hard time with us last season and we are alot better this year even the QB spot is better and that was in Denver this year they wont be so lucky we have Ronnie Brown and Jessie Chapman....Hey fellow Fins fans can u say upset???Miami 17-13....

Back
Top Bottom