Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses.

Ohio Fanatic said:
Save em all you want. Somehow, when we win sunday, I don't think any of you dufus broncos fans will be coming back to our website anytime soon. But go ahead and troll away. It'll be more fun than what you get on sunday.
I will save them. And I promise that win or lose, I will be back here after the game.

Notice how Wanny is not here and now Bryan Cox likes our chances of winning games.

Already Forgot about Sand Diego...

broncos4life said:
ok all you guys saying im wrong im the naive one explain to me how the second worst team in the league last season is supposed to have magicly transformed

Can you say San Diego 2004...

Denver split the season with a 4-12 team last year...

Kaylore said:
I will save them. And I promise that win or lose, I will be back here after the game.

Broncos win, way to be a 4-12 team with a new coach and a questionable quarterback with a new offensive and defensive system

Broncos lose, HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA worst team ever

phinSoup said:
fyi, the d-line isnt garbage. Trevor Pryce coming back will be horror alone. Good luck come sunday.
The D-line is garbage. Face the facts and move on.

very mature post.:rolleyes: too add to that youre completely off.

Disnardo said:

They have some advantages, though. An o-line, TWO quarterbacks, a proven running back...

Disnardo said:

You know something i never thought of that. He was just OWNED!!!:lol: :lol:

Kaylore said:
They have some advantages, though. An o-line, TWO quarterbacks, a proven running back...
but it still did not change the fact that in 2003 SD was a 4-12 team, the worst team you faced last year... and magically they transformed...

The Broncos will be broken just as they always are when they face the Dolphins .We have always matched up well against the donkeys.They will be lathering before the game is over with some of that South Fla humidity .

you guys are nuts thinking you are goin to be the new chargers they have some serious weapons you guys have some serious issues everywhere cept for defensive end

broncos4life said:
you guys are nuts thinking you are goin to be the new chargers they have some serious weapons you guys have some serious issues everywhere cept for defensive end

What did you expect coming here? I am sorry I just find this stuff silly. It is like going to a star wars convention and try to explain to everyone why Star Trek is a better franchise.

People here believe that because they want to believe it and it is fun to believe. Plus you have to be nuts to be a fan. Especially a fan that comes to a message board to discuss the Miami Dolphins. NO SANE PEOPLE ARE HERE!

broncos4life said:
I think your the one with some serious issues. You definitely need some help dude.

victacious said:
It's good to here Bryan Cox feels that we will win and get off to a good start. He was the one player to tell it like it is...He says that the rockin-horses D-line is garbage....Look for a lot of ronnie and a good day for our O-LINE!!!!

What does Bryan Cox know lol? You know you guys need to stop freaking when an commentator picks the Phins, i want them to win to but because Bryan Cox says upset doesn't mean they will being making plans for Detroit. I have a strong feeling we will lose this game, it will be close but i cant see us winning.

Back
Top Bottom