Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses. | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Cox says we will upset the denver rockin-horses.

CRAZYDOLFAN305 said:
Chris Chambers, David Boston, Marty Booker, Randy MC Mac, Ronnie Brown..

JT, Zach, SEAU, Carter, Traylor, Madison. Tebucky Jones..

Nick's Saban Masterful D..Your sorry *** Qb won't know what the hell is going on I promise you that..And please do a little research on Saban. Because if you think he's just some college coach in the NFL. You are so damn wrong. Nick was actually a pro coach, coaching in college..Just Ask Bill Belichink..

The heat will melt ya..

And if you remember that Pot head had two TD's that sunday night game with J. Fiedler..Jay Freacking Fiedler..Playing one type of Defense all game long (4-3 Man Press Coverage). Now we have multiple systematic fronts to confuse the best of them. Zone coverage with blitz schemes as beautiful as the ocean. Plummer might get bench this game, your stomach is going to be really hurting when you realized how much of *** whipping the Bronco's are getting..

Plus, we big physical players that will make the Bronco's hating playing us by the 4th Quarter..Silent Pro Player ? Are you nuts. We didn't get blown you by any teams last year as bad as we played..Trust me buddy, you guys are in for a real long Sunday afternoon..

this is why I am not worried about the chop blocking because we will be all over the place. Coming from the outside alot I imagine. Plummer and his rollouts is what Saban is going to be looking for. We will bring pressure no doubt.

Finland said:
I think Miami can win any game, until the prove otherwise, However our secondary does have questions for sure. You can't laugh lol over that comment. The problem is we are rebuilding and some of these points are valid, but does not mean we can't game plan around it and our play the headless horsemen

our secondary performed quite nicely in preseason in the games that were later rather than the first one. The packages are going to make no names look good.

Back
Top Bottom