Bryan Gilmore Could See More Playing Time | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Gilmore Could See More Playing Time

Miner47 said:
Dolphins | Gilmore Could See More Time
Wed, 28 Sep 2005 10:58:52 -0700

Miami Dolphins WR Bryan Gilmore could receive more playing time, according to Dolphins head coach Nick Saban.

http://www.kffl.com/hotw/NFL?page=1

wow, Boston going to #5?

safe to say he's been a disappointment after all of the hype.....I had to laugh on Sunday when the announcers were harping on his accomplishments from 2001, and talking like it was yesterday

Fin Fan in Cali said:
I think that is a good thing for the offense. However what does it say about Boston? Has Boston not gotten enough opportunities, or is he in Nick's doghouse?

I can't find anything on Boston. If Gilmore plays will he go in for Boston or Welker?

Miner47 said:
I can't find anything on Boston. If Gilmore plays will he go in for Boston or Welker?
It sounds like from Dudeman, it would be for Boston. Welker is a great change of pace receiver that keeps the chains moving for this club!:)

Was listening to the Boog Shampy(sp) show today and Jimmy Cefalo was doing it and he said that Boston still isn't 100% and that most people have to retire after petella injuries and DB has had two. Didn't sound real positive about seeing any real production from Boston this year. This move doesn't suprise me at all regarding Gilmore.

Yea he would get time over Boston, but I think it's a shame. Though he's had some opportunities to catch balls (only a few) he hasn't really capitalized on it, dropping a few.

sadly, the speed is with Gilmore-unfortunate that DB will apparently never become what we'd hoped......

be better if Gilmore had softer hands, a few more sweet moves, and a knack for tough catches in the flat-but that stuff can be coached to a certain extent-speed? uuhhhhh

Canadianfishfan said:
I would love to see the ball spread around. Love to see Booker, Boston, Welker, and Gilmore get some catches...

Then that would give the Chambers' bashers additional fodder.

Just a month ago Gilmore was on the Bubble and now he is taking over Bostons spot.

I have always said that I didnt think Boston would ever play a down for the Fins even when he was first signed and there was so much hype on this MB.

I was wrong.He has been in a few plays but I dont expect him to be a big part of this offense.

The injuries and the abuse he has given his body has been detrimental to his progress.I forgot who said that he he is a a 26 yrs old WR in a 35 yr old body but IMO it sounds about right.

gilmore makes alot of sense. What has been frerottes biggest issue? overthrowing the long ball. Gilmore might have the kind of speed to run under some of those tosses and he has shown the ability to make that type of catch.

TripleThreat said:
Then that would give the Chambers' bashers additional fodder.

If Chambers played consistently he wouldn't have any bashers.

Alright lets not get this into a Chambers thread and I think it's a damn shame we didn't throw 1 long 1 to Boston this year at least give him that before pretty much benching his ***.

Back
Top Bottom