Bryan Gilmore Could See More Playing Time | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryan Gilmore Could See More Playing Time

Since Boston is droping and isn't giving us any production, i think that we should just cut him and sign a young guy that has some talent.

wazzy said:
Alright lets not get this into a Chambers thread and I think it's a damn shame we didn't throw 1 long 1 to Boston this year at least give him that before pretty much benching his ***.

We did throw a long one to Boston. He didn't even try to catch the ball.

byroan said:
We did throw a long one to Boston. He didn't even try to catch the ball.

Yeah in the Jet game.

It seems like Welker hasn't been as much of a factor as he was in week 1. It looks like we are tryin to determine who the hell can be our 3rd guy. I'm still hoping Boston will work out... ( ofcourse he's working out :D ) I'd prefer Welker over Gilmore, I think Wes would be better over the middle and can make more things happen after the catch. Gilmore may have the best hands and athletic ability of the three tho.

If Gilmore can make some catches, he could get some serious yards after the catch with his speed. I would like to see them use him on quick slants.

Was Gilmore the one that made that bonehead play on that punt? He looked good as a wr I'm all for it but he is a little small.

Let's get this straight guys. Bryan got thrown the ball, and he made a play. He spun off a tackle, and got a first down, it was a great play. Bryan has also been big on Special teams. What do you do when a player busts his A== on Special Teams, and makes plays in limited action, you give him more playing time.

G-Force said:
Was Gilmore the one that made that bonehead play on that punt? He looked good as a wr I'm all for it but he is a little small.

he's 6', 193.....definitely not Matt Jones, but not Wes, Steve Smith, etc either....

AirChambers84 said:
With guys like Randy and Ronnie, who cares who our 3rd wideout is !!!!!
You have to get evryone in the game. We need to develop Gilmore, and Diamond the TE, because if everyone is clicking, and contributing, the defense can't shut one or two certain guys down.

G-Force said:
Yes he did, and you could see it in his face that he new he messed up.

Has Saban given any indication as too who's playing time will be cut. It seems people think Boston but he hasnt played much anyway. I love Wes but does anyone think he might be getting demoted? Just a thought.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
You have to get evryone in the game. We need to develop Gilmore, and Diamond the TE, because if everyone is clicking, and contributing, the defense can't shut one or two certain guys down.

I know im just pointing our that we have more weapons in the passing game then just our top 2 WRs. So our 3rd wideout really is less significant then if we didnt have Randy and Ronnie.

callaway1234 said:
Yea he would get time over Boston, but I think it's a shame. Though he's had some opportunities to catch balls (only a few) he hasn't really capitalized on it, dropping a few.

Speculate all you want. We currently know ZERO about what's going on with Boston.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Yes he did, and you could see it in his face that he new he messed up.
Hopefully these types of mistakes along with offsides and false starts will end soon. With all the panalties we've been having something that small seems much larger because you don't now if one of those little screwups will change the game. Nothing against the guy I thought he played great except for that one play.

G-Force said:
Hopefully these types of mistakes along with offsides and false starts will end soon. With all the panalties we've been having something that small seems much larger because you don't now if one of those little screwups will change the game. Nothing against the guy I thought he played great except for that one play.
I hope so too.

Back
Top Bottom