Bryant McKinnie to start at LT against Patriots | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinnie to start at LT against Patriots

We have to do something. Why can't we put together a decent offensive line or cover a TE? Haven't for years now.

Will Mckinnie be much better than Clabo? I have very serious doubts, better sure, but is a bit better than Clabo good enough? especially at LT

I'm holding out for the Clabo - shot news.

I just want to preface, Bryant McKinnie will probably not be the answer for our offensive line . . . in fact, there very well could be minimal results with this move.

However, the fact that he is on the field so quickly says a lot and we didn't have much of a choice. So people, if the man has some struggles come Sunday, please don't throw him or the trade under the bus, because the worst thing the Dolphins could of done at this point is stick with Clabo and Martin. That just was not working.

Terrible decision. He is not ready.

How do you know? You think they made this move for their health? Martin and Clabo had an entire offsason to be ready and their still not ready 6 games in. I mean seriously what is your argument going to be if McKinnie has a bad game: "See I told you we should of stuck with Martin and Clabo?" The man showed enough to be starting on Sunday . . . I'll take it.

Clabo sucked and Martin is not an NFL left tackle. Inserting McKinnie at left tackle and moving Martin back to right tackle has to be a bit of an upgrade.

I just want to preface, Bryant McKinnie will probably not be the answer for our offensive line . . . in fact, there very well could be minimal results with this move.

However, the fact that he is on the field so quickly says a lot and we didn't have much of a choice. So people, if the man has some struggles come Sunday, please don't throw him or the trade under the bus, because the worst thing the Dolphins could of done at this point is stick with Clabo and Martin. That just was not working.

If he struggles Sunday I'm sure people will be bashing the QB and coach for another loss, so I wouldn't be too worried

Terrible decision. He is not ready.

Agreed. There are still some strippers that lack money for community college in Miami, clearly McKinnie hasnt had enough time to settle in.

Back
Top Bottom