Bryant McKinnie to start at LT against Patriots | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinnie to start at LT against Patriots

dallas Thomas is a systematic fit for this offense, I hope next year hes ready to play at guard but he didnt look good although they tried him at tackle in preseason which is out of position. yeatman is also a systematic fit at LT if he's ready to play next year. the ideal line next year might be Yeatman, Incognito, Pouncey, Thomas and Martin. barring any draft picks of course

dallas Thomas is a systematic fit for this offense, I hope next year hes ready to play at guard but he didnt look good although they tried him at tackle in preseason which is out of position. yeatman is also a systematic fit at LT if he's ready to play next year. the ideal line next year might be Yeatman, Incognito, Pouncey, Thomas and Martin. barring any draft picks of course

Idk man .... it scares me that with our problems, those guys haven't seen the field. I'm thinking we have 3 or 4 new faces next year.

I;m down. He won't be a huge upgrade, but he can't get much worse.

I look for a lot of Daniel Thomas and Lamar Miller tom.

So basically this means Clabo sucks at RT , MArtin sucks at LT and we still need to find a damn LT. Great job

Can we just run a horizontal wc offense tomorrow? Please play at strength of team! I beg!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

So basically this means Clabo sucks at RT , MArtin sucks at LT and we still need to find a damn LT. Great job

Hey, in fairness, Martin sucks at rt as well lol

Can we just run a horizontal wc offense tomorrow? Please play at strength of team! I beg!

---------- Post added at 12:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:53 AM ----------

Hey, in fairness, Martin sucks at rt as well lol

You are probably not far off. We are now paying it seems three subpar tackles along with Yeatman, Jerry and Garner. Jesus

I guess Martin was not decent cornfed lol

How is trading a CONDITIONAL late rd pick for a LT an over reaction? The Ravens plugged him in as a starter during the playoffs last yr and he played well. I was a low risk move.
Many things have gone wrong this season and I guess that should be blamed on the coaching staff. Its not just the O-line. Its also pedestrian efforts by guys like Reshad Jones, Mike Wallace, Lamar Miller etc. There was also the injury to Keller.
I don't think its a lack of talent. Wallace played well at Pittsburgh and everyone praised Jones last yr.

Ireland blows, we could signed of signed McKinnie during the offseason easily but dumb dumb Ireland instead a trades a draft pick for the guy cuz he's desperate ...

Dear little tiny baby Jesus in the straw, with the golden light shining all around your perfect little head, and all the animals an' wise men, and beautiful starry night sky everywhere... you there in thay tiny wooden manger, not quite rocking back-n-forth, cuz they hadn't created rockers or cribs yet, although your daddy Joseph - Papa Joe we like to call him - was and still is a carpenter by trade, and could if he tried real real hard, created the 1st crib... Dear sweet nearly naked (except for swaddling) savior of mankind... could you allow this huge fat man, 370lbs or more, Big Mac he's called... to not get out quarterback RT17; Tann the Man - not maimed or killed via sacks over-and-over again during tomorrow's game vs those demon worshiping heathens in New England. we thank you and kiss your tiny perfect shinning finely angel manicured fingertips... amen.

Back
Top Bottom