Bryant Mckinnie willing to play RT. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant Mckinnie willing to play RT.

Rumor is that Mckinnie wants to play RT for the Dolphins

Bring in Mckinnie to play RT.. Allows a rookie to sit on the bench and if Albert or Mckinnie gets injured we have a guy like Zach Martin waiting for his chance.

make it happen hickey. Can't be worse than Clabo or Columbo

If Mckinnie is willing to play RT (for da Phinz) then sign him up ASAP. We need a good vet RT ASAP, plus he could be our backup LT. Hickey should sign Mckinnie to play RT ASAP IMHO :-)

People love McKinney here, we all know why. It definitely wasn't for his play last year. Let's move on past the awful players from last year please.

I'd bring McKinnie back regadless.

Decent depth at LT and possible RT as well.

I don't see him as a starter at RT preferably Z. Martin in the first round, but we could do worse.

Bring him back at a vet min. deal.

If he's willing to come in and be a back up for both tackle spots I'll say go get him ASAP! As a starter...at either tackle position: I'll pass.

Sign him but let him know he's in a competition and ideally a back up

In case you guys didn't notice, McKinnie played as bad if not worse than Martin last year. I don't even want him as a backup. Clabo would be much better. And I don't really like that idea either.

I heard the opposite, said he has never played RT and he never will.

He said that last year and I agree with what you're saying. No link in OP then just another rumor started by someone on Finheaven.

McKinnie has never played RT in his life. This late in his career I don't see him making the transition to RT and I'm guessing he can't make the transition either.

i say bring him in for depth regardless. if he wins rt so be it. bringing a vet in like him is never bad imo

swing tackle...but draft some competition at least...ideally your 3rd tackle i say...if the torn meniscus is cleaned up while he's still a 10 foot box tackle we could do a lot worse and we well missed our window in free agency on a right tackle...so insure youir rookie pick

zach martin or billy turner would be my preferred draft targets...maybe a michael schofield on day 3

I would love to see both Zach Martin and Billy Turner become Dolphins on draft day.....If that is the gameplan then I understand why we haven't been more aggressively signing lineman.

Not everyone here are fans of Da U so liking/loving McKinnie might not have anything to do with where he went to college.

---------- Post added at 01:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:22 PM ----------

I would love to see both Zach Martin and Billy Turner become Dolphins on draft day.....If that is the gameplan then I understand why we haven't been more aggressively signing lineman.

But who out there is worth signing?

Not everyone here are fans of Da U so liking/loving McKinnie might not have anything to do with where he went to college.

It might not on occasion, but it usually does.

Back
Top Bottom