Bryant Mckinnie willing to play RT. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant Mckinnie willing to play RT.

its that or retire lol so im sure he is willing

Rumor is that Mckinnie wants to play RT for the Dolphins

Bring in Mckinnie to play RT.. Allows a rookie to sit on the bench and if Albert or Mckinnie gets injured we have a guy like Zach Martin waiting for his chance.

make it happen hickey. Can't be worse than Clabo or Columbo

I'm for it...on the Patriots.

its that or retire lol so im sure he is willing

Right. Why would we want a player that isn't wanted by the rest of the league? That says to me that we are signing bottom barrel players. I'd at least rather have a 22 year old bad player than a 35 year old bad player. At least the 22 year old one has a chance to get better.

He cant really run block...Id sign him as swing tackle for dirt cheap since no one else wants his services

If this is true it probably because he is serious that he wants to finish his career in Miami. I say sign him and make him compete and worse comes to worse we have a serviceable LT if something happens to Albert. Rookie(s) on the O-line is looking more and more like the plan for Hickey which i would like because that building the line for the future opposed to the next 2-3 years with vets.

I'd like to sign him as depth if he would stay motivated. Problem is, I don't see him taking a backup role seriously.

of course he'd play here ... it would be a good situation for him ...

this is not a bad option, but one that needs to wait a while .... to get a good picture of where we really stand.

truth be told, if i'm signing McKinnie - it is a safety net for LT, incase Albert gets injured (figure the odds) ... not so much for RT (albeit, he'd likely start off there), unless the draft brings something better - which it should!

Back
Top Bottom