Bryant McKinnie | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinnie

JRYCRL

Active Roster
Reaction score
Ray Rice running through the Steelers behind McKinnie. Should have cut 3 or 4 guys to get McKinnie. He's better than the combined talent of Colombo, Jerry, Murtha, and any other mediocre-to-bad OL's we kept.

Our front office will be gone next year... thank God!

Our front office will be gone next yeaR? better hurry up and tell tony, he will be heartbroken. Also, since you know everything, what are the winning lottery numbers tonight?

The front office will be gone next year because they didnt sign a fat OT?

McKinnie should have been looked at and signed.

Hindsight...

What I'd rather see is our team kick the living crap out of the Pats, us win the Super Bowl and our front office stay intact because of a dominant performance. I swear, I just don't get why some folks root for our failure because we've even taken the field.

No one doubts his ability, he is more talented than many starting RTs. It's his commitment that is questionable.

It is not hindsight. Everyone on this site wanted to bring in some of the vets that were available at least for looksie. I thought McKinnie and Gurode would look ok right about now.

LT Long
LG Pouncey
C Gurode
RG Incognito
RT McKinnie

The front office will be gone next year because they didnt sign a fat OT?

No its because we have the worst right side in the entire NFL and our front office had opportunities to fix it and they didnt even bring potential upgrades to see if they would help. Potential upgrades that were good enough to go to the Ravens and Pats but werent even sniffed at by us. I know some team has to have the worst RT in all of football but it didnt have to be us

Ravens look good that's for sure. McK or not, I think anyone would have been better than Colombo...

No its because we have the worst right side in the entire NFL and our front office had opportunities to fix it and they didnt even bring potential upgrades to see if they would help. Potential upgrades that were good enough to go to the Ravens and Pats but werent even sniffed at by us. I know some team has to have the worst RT in all of football but it didnt have to be us

Completely agree. What did Colombo do last year to not only deserve to be signed but immediately become the starting RT? Oh that's right he was on the Cowboys so he must be good.

Back
Top Bottom