Bryant McKinnie | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinnie

Ray Rice running through the Steelers behind McKinnie. Should have cut 3 or 4 guys to get McKinnie. He's better than the combined talent of Colombo, Jerry, Murtha, and any other mediocre-to-bad OL's we kept.

Our front office will be gone next year... thank God!

Wrong forum

Whining? You guys like Columbo over McKinnie :lol: talk about delusional

Reading comprehension. It's useful.

I didn't say anything about Columbo over McKinnie. I'm talking about grown *** men complaining like a bunch of 14 year old girls on their first period.

I didn't say anything about Columbo over McKinnie. I'm talking about grown *** men complaining like a bunch of 14 year old girls on their first period.

Really it's useful? Thanks for the enlightenment. THIS IS CALLED A FORUM KNOW YOUR SURROUNDINGS.

[video=youtube;khwg60Dnmw8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=khwg60Dnmw8[/video]

Really it's useful? Thanks for the enlightenment. THIS IS CALLED A FORUM KNOW YOUR SURROUNDINGS.

I know my surroundings. I also know that acting like I have sand in my vagina isn't going to do anything but make me sound like a p*ssy...

You call it whining, i call it frustrated dolphin fans who identified a huge problem on our OL early on, clamored for our FO to look at available lineman who were cut who could upgrade the line(Gurode, Shields, Mckinnie, the paper boy at Publix), watch our FO do nothing and stick with Columbo and than see at least one of those lineman perform well(Mckinnie) even if it was for only one half of football. You call it whining, I call it a lot of frustration building past somewhat of a breaking point

Semantics I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Its easy to prove we should've signed him. Can you prove he wanted to play here?

I have to agree with the original point, McKinnie looks great. Colombo has looked like garbage. We signed Colombo no hesitation but never even brought in McKinnie for a looksie. Frustrating.

I may be wrong but i thought i recalled Rosenhaus saying that Mckinnie would love to play here.

Yep. Sure did. This OL would rather stick with their Cowboys garbage and say after the season "we still need to work on this line, gotta keep churning"

isnt this a MIami Dolphins forum? LAst I checked it was and last I checked McKinney wasnt a miami dolphin

Back
Top Bottom