Bryant McKinnie | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryant McKinnie

:lol: says the resident emo kid. By the way intelligent post. This FO makes questionable decisions, they get pwnd deal with it.

Can't reply intelligently, so you go personal. Predictable.

Yes, we should have signed McKinnie. No one is saying otherwise. Crying about it like you have sand in your vag just makes you sound like a little b*tch. Those of us who prefer not to act like a little girl will accept that whats done is done and root for our team tomorrow. I apologize if calling you out on acting like a little girl offends you. I spend my time with men, so it's hard getting used to being around whiny babies...

It is not hindsight. Everyone on this site wanted to bring in some of the vets that were available at least for looksie. I thought McKinnie and Gurode would look ok right about now.

LT Long
LG Pouncey
C Gurode
RG Incognito
RT McKinnie

I think we're still trying to build a future championship team, not expecting to win it all this year. Otherwise, these would have been good moves.

Former Miami Hurricane. Kid loved it here. He would have played here. Why else do these kids from The U return to Miami year after year after year to work out?

ANDREU SWASEY

Former players love him. It's like a family.

B/c the state of FL is awesome

"But...but...but he's fat! And out of shape! He's a slob! We need real linemen!"

What did I tell you dudes about McKinnie? He hated it in Minnesota. I told you that if we brought him to Miami he'd get his shot together at The U and he would ball out. I wonder if Ray Lewis and Ed Reed had anything to do with motivating him? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say, yeah, they definitely were.

I tried to tell you guys. Someone go find a time when I was wrong.

I'll wait.

You being right (not proven currently) does what for society?

By the way, Patrick Peterson is showing why I called him the best player in the draft by far.

Kid does it all. Arizona got a STEAL.

I think we're still trying to build a future championship team, not expecting to win it all this year. Otherwise, these would have been good moves.

You logic is quite flawed on this. How is signing Gurode or McKinnie any differnet than signing Columbon except thay have actually been good players.

Can't reply intelligently, so you go personal. Predictable.

Yes, we should have signed McKinnie. No one is saying otherwise. Crying about it like you have sand in your vag just makes you sound like a little b*tch. Those of us who prefer not to act like a little girl will accept that whats done is done and root for our team tomorrow. I apologize if calling you out on acting like a little girl offends you. I spend my time with men, so it's hard getting used to being around whiny babies...

Reading comprehension. It's useful.

I didn't say anything about Columbo over McKinnie. I'm talking about grown *** men complaining like a bunch of 14 year old girls on their first period.

I know my surroundings. I also know that acting like I have sand in my vagina isn't going to do anything but make me sound like a p*ssy...

:lol: wow you are making quite the name for yourself. You question my reading comprehension and yet... You don't even comprehend your own words. You spend your time hanging out with a bunch of dudes? Thanks for flaunting that arcade fire. Ultimate self troll job...

Back
Top Bottom