Bryce Young? | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryce Young?

Maybe Ross should invest in a time travel machine and bring Marino as a rookie here. Marino went later than Tua, so the 83 Dolphins would also have to give us a couple of draft picks. Those picks with interest would be worth a lot more today. I mean we would have to convince Tua to travel back and play in 1983, but it's worth a shot!

Maybe Ross should invest in a time travel machine and bring Marino as a rookie here. Marino went later than Tua, so the 83 Dolphins would also have to give us a couple of draft picks. Those picks with interest would be worth a lot more today. I mean we would have to convince Tua to travel back and play in 1983, but it's worth a shot!
This is a better post than the OPs.

**** Young they should’ve brought in Trey Lance he was only worth a 4th rounder. It was the least they could’ve done after fleecing them so many picks. 😂

Absolutely lol! Trey would have made a good 3rd string for us lol

Watching tonight’s game has me thinking…

He’s still an unfinished project, but maybe we should trade Tua for him. Hear me out…

We’re obviously trying to leverage our “win now” window as much as it’ll possibly go, and with Tua due an extension soon, that window might be slamming to an ungraceful end sooner than we think.

Bryce, of course, presents a great solution; we could move Tua, and continue to build a fortress of a team, much in the same way Seattle did with Russell Wilson…as much as I like Tua, business is business, and I’d gladly sacrifice his role here if it meant more years of competition at a high level.

Bryce was the #1 pick for a reason…it’s definitely an avenue we should explore, IMO. It’d make getting Thomas more palatable for you Cap Concerners, and make getting Wilkins signed as a much easier endeavor.
How does someone who's posted here so much make such an idiotic thread and thought?

Have you been checked for a stroke since posting this?

Oh dear, going by this threads logic Skylar Thompson threw 5td's and 450 yards in the pre season against a team that went to the Super Bowl last season.
Yes should of traded that Tua bloke.

Best not to mention Skylar's post season stats, but Young hasn't even played a regular season game.

Oh dear, going by this threads logic Skylar Thompson threw 5td's and 450 yards in the pre season against a team that went to the Super Bowl last season.
Yes should of traded that Tua bloke.

Best not to mention Skylar's post season stats, but Young hasn't even played a regular season game.
Maybe we should just bully this thread into the locker where it belongs…

At first I thought this post was stupid, but I kept reading…

It could be a good idea. Bryce young had more yards at Bama and was taken higher than Tua. That has to mean something?

Tua is good but we all know his ceiling is rookie mac jones. Bryce young threw a TD in his rookie preseason when tua didn’t even have a completion at that point by the end of his.

I’d do it
That's the most ridiculous, as in deserving ridicule, that I have read here in recent memory............Kudos for raising the bar of "rong" to a new level.

OP managed to come up with a trade that neither team would do in a million years

Can't read this whole thread right now, but the premise is up there with the stupidest things I've ever read on here.

And with the level of stupidity we are accustomed to on an everyday basis around these parts, that covers a lot of territory.

Insanity. Google the QBs taken in the first round through 2021. You might average one QB per year that is serviceable. There are outlier years like the mahomes draft, but not many. Some years, every first round qb is a bust.

And we are genuinely reading a post about swapping a proven QB (who needs to stay healthy) for a newbie to the league?

We have spent 20+ years since Marino. The best we got was serviceable with Tannehill and Fiedler. Now we have someone that might be special…. And someone actually thinks we can just pluck a great QB out of thin air?

The grass is always greener for some people.

Insanity.

Insanity. Google the QBs taken in the first round through 2021. You might average one QB per year that is serviceable. There are outlier years like the mahomes draft, but not many. Some years, every first round qb is a bust.

And we are genuinely reading a post about swapping a proven QB (who needs to stay healthy) for a newbie to the league?

We have spent 20+ years since Marino. The best we got was serviceable with Tannehill and Fiedler. Now we have someone that might be special…. And someone actually thinks we can just pluck a great QB out of thin air?

The grass is always greener for some people.

Insanity.
We are in "win now mode," so let's trade for a midget rookie player because he went 1st overall, with your 4th year QB who was also slated to go 1st overall (or 2nd -Burrow) prior to a hip injury.

Can't fight that logic!

Back
Top Bottom