Bryce Young? | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryce Young?

Watching tonight’s game has me thinking…

He’s still an unfinished project, but maybe we should trade Tua for him. Hear me out…

We’re obviously trying to leverage our “win now” window as much as it’ll possibly go, and with Tua due an extension soon, that window might be slamming to an ungraceful end sooner than we think.

Bryce, of course, presents a great solution; we could move Tua, and continue to build a fortress of a team, much in the same way Seattle did with Russell Wilson…as much as I like Tua, business is business, and I’d gladly sacrifice his role here if it meant more years of competition at a high level.

Bryce was the #1 pick for a reason…it’s definitely an avenue we should explore, IMO. It’d make getting Thomas more palatable for you Cap Concerners, and make getting Wilkins signed as a much easier endeavor.
Bryce Young had 1 TD pass in a preseason game, and we are supposed to want to deal Tua for him? Skylar Thompson threw 3 last week....you ready to declare him the starter over Tua? I get the long term thought process, but we don't have time to develop a rookie QB right now. We don't have a 3-5 year window. Thanks, but no thanks. If Young wins a SB in the next 2 years, you are welcome to call me out on this!

can’t stand seeing this stupid ass thread on the main forum

You can't be serious, Bryce Young hasn't shown any sign that he can be above average in the league, and don't say preseason, bc this **** isn't NFL Football, half the guys out there won't be in the league in 3 weeks and the other half are learning the playbook and playing at half speed to avoid injury.

Tua has shown he can be elite at this level if he stays healthy.

If Tua gets destroyed and his career ends due to injury I'd rather Draft someone else than trade for Young who has been nothing but disappointing so far in his NFL career.

You can't be serious, Bryce Young hasn't shown any sign that he can be above average in the league, and don't say preseason, bc this **** isn't NFL Football, half the guys out there won't be in the league in 3 weeks and the other half are learning the playbook and playing at half speed to avoid injury.

Tua has shown he can be elite at this level if he stays healthy.

If Tua gets destroyed and his career ends due to injury I'd rather Draft someone else than trade for Young who has been nothing but disappointing so far in his NFL career.
See Chad, once and while you make sense, even gave you a like 😅

One of two things led to Cedar creating this thread.

1. He left his device opened and signed in to FH. Bryce Young took advantage of this to express his wish to join the Fins.

2. The sticky opened up thoughts that would have been better left unsaid.

fin.png.

Bryce Young is tiny, I don’t see him holding up in the nfl unless he’s playing behind a really good oline. Hopefully the Panthers are better at developing olinemen than we are, for his sake.

Back
Top Bottom