Bryce Young? | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bryce Young?

Trade for Bryce?

NO!
Fuck That GIF by reactionseditor

Last edited:
The question was tua for Bryce straight up. Would you do it?

If they gave up Bryce, a quality O-Linemen, a 1st the next two years...Maybe Miami might consider it.

Bryce straight up for Tua would get everyone fired in Miami.

I get what you're saying but the only problem is we'd have to give up picks along with Tua to get him.

Only if Grier were high,drunk, and concussed at an epic way.

Take away Tua's injury issues, and he's easily top 5.

Young still needs to prove he could be good enough to be at least a backup.

Worked for Seattle with Russell Wilson his first year. Don’t see why it wouldn’t for a #1 overall pick.

Um.
The best the Seahawks had done in the previous 4 seasons was make the playoffs as a 7-9 team.
The Seahawks had their starting QB returning, a high price QB free agent signing, and happened to draft 2 all pros before taking a flier Wilson.
They did NOT trade away a top notch QB.

Bryce had a beautiful touchdown pass in his first preseason and tua didn’t even have a completion in his first preseason
Thats your first mistake. No amount of good or bad in the pre season can be used to forecast the regular season. It's a classic noob mistake.

Tua was one of the best qbs last year before the Bengals game and the injury. Better than rookie mac Jones by a long shot. What alternate universe are you living in. Meanwhile bryce young hasn't played a regular season snap. Convinced he's better because of Alabama yards and a pre season touchdown makes you such a "mark."

At first I thought this post was stupid, but I kept reading…

It could be a good idea. Bryce young had more yards at Bama and was taken higher than Tua. That has to mean something?

Tua is good but we all know his ceiling is rookie mac jones. Bryce young threw a TD in his rookie preseason when tua didn’t even have a completion at that point by the end of his.

I’d do it
You should have just stopped with your first thought.

Did the poster make this thread exclusively based on preseason play?

Back
Top Bottom