BS ! O-Line, not Feeley's fault | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BS ! O-Line, not Feeley's fault

dolphindan1970

Seasoned Veteran
Reaction score
Im tired of this BS about it being Feeley's fault, start putting the blame where it goes mainly ! On the O-line and coaching. Coaching calls were terrible tonight on several occasions. One example was on 2nd and 3rd and 10, we ran the ball twice and didnt even attempt to throw it ! Ridiculous ! And that was just one occasion, there were plenty more ! And as for the O-line, once again Feeley was pressured all night, sacked 3 times, but look at these stats. Total Net Yards 314-169 ,Steelers....Passing was only 161-117 in favor of Pitt, but the running was 153-52 ! We got outrushed by OVER a 100 yards and we only gained 52 yards rushing and you guys want to blame Feeley !!!!!!!!! Open Your eyes ! Put the blame everywhere it goes, not just on A.J. !!!!!!!

dolphindan1970 said:
Im tired of this BS about it being Feeley's fault, start putting the blame where it goes mainly ! On the O-line and coaching. Coaching calls were terrible tonight on several occasions. One example was on 2nd and 3rd and 10, we ran the ball twice and didnt even attempt to throw it ! Ridiculous ! And that was just one occasion, there were plenty more ! And as for the O-line, once again Feeley was pressured all night, sacked 3 times, but look at these stats. Total Net Yards 314-169 ,Steelers....Passing was only 161-117 in favor of Pitt, but the running was 153-52 ! We got outrushed by OVER a 100 yards and we only gained 52 yards rushing and you guys want to blame Feeley !!!!!!!!! Open Your eyes ! Put the blame everywhere it goes, not just on A.J. !!!!!!!
Open your eyes, this guys decision making process sucks!

I'm tired of this BS from Feeley supporters. Feeley SUCKS. Get this in your head. It's his fault, he threw those INT's. It would have been another INT for a TD had pitt not dropped the ball. You said look at the stats, how many INT's does Feeley have this year?

The Oline did cause a major problem for the offense, but there were plenty of times when Feeley had a reasonable amount of time to throw that he either overthrew, made a bad decision or whipped it to the defender...the only question I have is whether or not his decision making was a product of inexperience or ineptitude...they were both bad, man...face it

It's not Feeley's fault. :rolleyes2

I wish you AJ fans would get it through your heads that poor OL play and poor coaching didn't start the second AJ got into the game. The kid has to shoulder his share of the blame. Is the message board hype going overboard? Sure. That is how it always is with the QB, though. Ask Jay Fiedler.

dolphindan1970 said:

Sorry bro........... the O-line bears alot of the blame, but so does AJ. He can't even see the unavaded pass rusher on his non-blind side. Doesn't make good reads. Can't make a play with his feet. Face it, we're seeing a man who's got only 9 career games between college and the pros. He's not even a project player as far as I'm concerned. Live arm, but dead game.

Feely just flat out sucks..........He's playing like Ray Lucas, his decision making is HORRIBLE!!!!

haha, WAKE UP! Feeley sucks. Koy Detmer was ahead of him on the eagles depth chart for a reason. He is just your below average 3rd string Quarterback.

enigmatics said:
Sorry bro........... the O-line bears alot of the blame, but so does AJ. He can't even see the unavaded pass rusher on his non-blind side. Doesn't make good reads. Can't make a play with his feet. Face it, we're seeing a man who's got only 9 career games between college and the pros. He's not even a project player as far as I'm concerned. Live arm, but dead game.

It's a combination of the O-Line and QB. Elway, Montana, and Marino would look like rookies with this line.

look at the game over and over its feeley , even when he has time he stinks stinks stinks, open your eyes he stinks!

enigmatics said:
it's true...i give him a few more games to decide whether his passes were a product of inexperience or ineptitude...ryan lief had a bad arse arm too...but some guys just can;t make good decisions...

Then Here's Question...

Would the offense be better off with Feely or Fiedler? I personally feel that were going to struggle one way or another, so we should let Feely go out there so we can see exactly what we need for the future. If his stats however don't change then Fiedler should be called upon to salvage something of our season.

Jimmy James said:
It's not Feeley's fault. :rolleyes2

I wish you AJ fans would get it through your heads that poor OL play and poor coaching didn't start the second AJ got into the game. The kid has to shoulder his share of the blame. Is the message board hype going overboard? Sure. That is how it always is with the QB, though. Ask Jay Fiedler.
Bro his decision making skills need a lot of work! He was forcing the ball, when he shouldn't have been even throwing that direction! This shows that Dolphins front office hasn't drafted a quarterback in the early rounds, because we have no depth what so ever!

He needs to be comfortable in the pocket to make good decisions. Plus he's probably getting brain damage from all the sacks and hits he takes.

We took a gamble on Feely and lost, but the bigger gamble was penny pinching on Tait and Woody. We rolled the dice and it came up snake eyes, with a few injuries to boot. No QB could work behind this line, NO ONE!!

Back
Top Bottom