BS ! O-Line, not Feeley's fault | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BS ! O-Line, not Feeley's fault

dolphindan1970 said:
Im tired of this BS about it being Feeley's fault, start putting the blame where it goes mainly ! On the O-line and coaching. Coaching calls were terrible tonight on several occasions. One example was on 2nd and 3rd and 10, we ran the ball twice and didnt even attempt to throw it ! Ridiculous ! And that was just one occasion, there were plenty more ! And as for the O-line, once again Feeley was pressured all night, sacked 3 times, but look at these stats. Total Net Yards 314-169 ,Steelers....Passing was only 161-117 in favor of Pitt, but the running was 153-52 ! We got outrushed by OVER a 100 yards and we only gained 52 yards rushing and you guys want to blame Feeley !!!!!!!!! Open Your eyes ! Put the blame everywhere it goes, not just on A.J. !!!!!!!

i can understnad forrester not calling pass plays. i wouldn't call pass plays with the bum they have under center either

Feeley sucked line sucked defense sucked(when it counted most) and Feidler would have sucked if he had the chance. Wanny has got to go then maybe we get ready for next year.

52 yards rushing, how much pressure does that put on your passing game ? 3 sacks ! A man in your face all the time with little and no time to throw ! You all wake up ! And read my statement, especially the last sentence in my original post, which says............. Open Your eyes ! Put the blame everywhere it goes, not just on A.J. !!!!!!! ------ I never said A.J was blameless, but I am saying putting it all on him is BS when it should be spread around to all that deserve it. And I do beleive most of it is the O-line, but again, NOT ALL OF IT ! But it cerytainly isnt all A.J's fault !!!

C-Money84 said:
We took a gamble on Feely and lost, but the bigger gamble was penny pinching on Tait and Woody. We rolled the dice and it came up snake eyes, with a few injuries to boot. No QB could work behind this line, NO ONE!!
I am with you tonight!

dolphindan1970 said:
52 yards rushing, how much pressure does that put on your passing game ? 3 sacks ! A man in your face all the time with little and no time to throw ! You all wake up ! And read my statement, especially the last sentence in my original post, which says............. Open Your eyes ! Put the blame everywhere it goes, not just on A.J. !!!!!!! ------ I never said A.J was blameless, but I am saying putting it all on him is BS when it should be spread around to all that deserve it. And I do beleive most of it is the O-line, but again, NOT ALL OF IT ! But it cerytainly isnt all A.J's fault !!!
not all of it goes to aj...but man, he sucked tonight...bad...there were times when he had a reasonable amount of time and completely overthrew his man...and again tonoght there should have been an int for a td on behalf of feeley's poor decision making...

C-Money84 said:
We took a gamble on Feely and lost, but the bigger gamble was penny pinching on Tait and Woody. We rolled the dice and it came up snake eyes, with a few injuries to boot. No QB could work behind this line, NO ONE!!

:newbie:
:mrt:

Sorry chief. We offered a ton of money.........nearly gave Woody the highest bonus ever seen by an interior lineman. Get your facts straight.

dolphindan1970 said:

We're not saying it's just on AJ ...........we're saying he bears some of the blame. He's not making plays. He's getting SOME time, not tons, but some and he's doing nothing with it so defenses aren't scared of him. They just tee off on him. At this rate AJ Feeley would need at least 2 or 3 seasons MINIMUM to develop...........optimistically speaking.

enigmatics said:
:newbie:
:mrt:

Sorry chief. We offered a ton of money.........nearly gave Woody the highest bonus ever seen by an interior lineman. Get your facts straight.
I know we offered a lot, but what we weren't willing to give what Detroit was giving him, and in the long run it wasn't that much more money.

C-Money84 said:
Good point, but come on Woody showed up out of shape and I think has been injured this season and Tait chose Chicago over Miami because he like the area better and so did his family. Who could blame him with all the hurricanes.

The O-line was pathetic, as usual this season. Feeley's decision making didn't help either. When we're conservative, we can barely move the ball, when we take a risk, we turn the ball over. Watching the Dolphins is like torture this season. :fire:

AzDolfan543413 said:
Good point, but come on Woody showed up out of shape and I think has been injured this season and Tait chose Chicago over Miami because he like the area better and so did his family. Who could blame him with all the hurricanes.
Funny now though that Detroit and Chicago have better records than us
clear.gif
. Money talks, and unfortunately that's all most players care about. The reality is that now a days if you want a Super Bowl you have to purchase it. (Redskins being an exception because of poor coaching, and Pats being an exception because of amazing calls from the refs, luck, and teamwork)

enigmatics said:
We're not saying it's just on AJ ...........we're saying he bears some of the blame. He's not making plays. He's getting SOME time, not tons, but some and he's doing nothing with it so defenses aren't scared of him. They just tee off on him. At this rate AJ Feeley would need at least 2 or 3 seasons MINIMUM to develop...........optimistically speaking.
With that I agreess, And I dont mean it to seem to sound as if I think A.J. is blameless, he did have a pretty bad night to. But , I just think people need to realize we need to find a QB this year !!! We dont want or need to go into next year not knowing if we have a QB of the future or not. Im tired of hearing put Fiedler in ! Forget Fiedler guys, he's had 4 years ! Forget this season also is what I am saying ! Lets give Feeley the year to see if he's our man, and if NOT, I will be the first to say, Dump him and lets go get a QB that can do the job. Even if we have to get an experienced one somewhere or trade for a draft or make a big deal or what-ever ! lets not go BAck to the future and keep trying a failed experiment with Fiedler ! I mean, yeah, I want to win this year, but I am realistic. I dont want to lose this year and next, I want to have a QB in place at least for next year, one way or another, no matter who it is that we might need to get. But we gave Fiedler 4 years, lets at least give Feeley 8-10 games and if he's not the answer, we get someone for next year. Just not JAY Fiedler !

this isn't all Feeley's fault, but he still needs to make better decisions. I'd rather see him sacked more times and throw less INTs.... but the fact he throws them, that shows a poor decision. the fumble from being hit from behind ain't his fault.... the sacks ain't his fault.... but the 5 INTs are his fault! the o-line can't be blamed for INTs.

so i DO hold him accountable for the game, yes.

How many INT's did the O-Line throw??? You can NOT blame INT's on the O-line. Sacks you can blame on the O-Line but INT's are a stupid decision by the quarterback. The kid is no good and that is all there is to it. I dont care who starts at QB put Chambers back there so he can at least touch the ball during the game. Feeley was a bust and our FO is paying for their stupid mistake.

Anybody see how Collins played for Oakland tonight? HMMM and to think we game up a 2nd rounder for A.J. "interception" Feeley.

Back
Top Bottom