BS ! O-Line, not Feeley's fault | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BS ! O-Line, not Feeley's fault

Dolphins12thMan said:
Yeah, on one drive not in a half like you said.
13 more yards a half, for a couple of o-linemen that are priced a few million more dollars, I dont think so! :D
It's late, I'm tired and I will give you that one. Still, one more talented lineman starting in place of anyone we have now would give us a better chance.

C-Money84 said:
Again not saying it would save what is happening to us now, but it would give us a better chance.
It's obvious you think 13 measley yards would shore up an offensive line, a QB's crappy play, and an 0-3 start. I'm not even going to continue try to argue against such pure and unadulterated lunacy, it's a waste of my time.

enigmatics said:
It's obvious you think 13 measley yards would shore up an offensive line, a QB's crappy play, and an 0-3 start. I'm not even going to continue try to argue against such pure and adulterated lunacy, it's a waste of my time.
Good cause I'm tired of arguing my point of what would make us better than we are (even if only a little bit), and having others say I'm saying it would solve all of our problems and be Gods. Being a little bit better would help a lot, it would be the difference of being 1-2 instead of 0-3 like we are now.

Back
Top Bottom