BS ! O-Line, not Feeley's fault | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BS ! O-Line, not Feeley's fault

C-Money84 said:
Another fraction of a second is the difference between getting a pass off, and getting sacked.

Still no.................. the LG spot wasn't the reason AJ Feeley couldn't get off a good pass. Even with time he makes crap decisions.

C-Money84 said:
I don't expect one guy to cover the entire line, and I don't know where you guys are getting that I would think that from. However, 1 more talented o linemen who could pick up just one blitz, would give the QB just one more fraction of a second to throw; and that would make a huge difference.
oh wow...one more guy for 12 billion dollars a year that would destroy our cap next year...to give us a fraction of a second...maybe...ok, you're right...we should have got him...

ABrownLamp said:
oh wow...one more guy for 12 billion dollars a year that would destroy our cap next year...to give us a fraction of a second...maybe...ok, you're right...we should have got him...

Usually a QB needs about 2-3 seconds to get off a good pass. But, evidently AJ Feeley only needs a fraction on a second. A true QB god!

enigmatics said:
Still no.................. the LG spot wasn't the reason AJ Feeley couldn't get off a good pass. Even with time he makes crap decisions.
Yes he does, but I never defended Feely in this thread, in fact I said we gambled on him and lost. My biggest point is that this o line sucks too, and wouldn't give any qb (short of Vick's speed and Marino's arm combined) enough time to do anything. 1 better o lineman starting, instead of McIntosh or St.Clair would give whoever back their just a little bit more time to read and get a pass off.

enigmatics said:
Usually a QB needs about 2-3 seconds to get off a good pass. But, evidently AJ Feeley only needs a fraction on a second. A true QB god!
A fraction of a second more, not simply a fraction of a second. The difference between 2.5 and 2.8 seconds is huge.

C-Money84 said:
A fraction of a second more, not simply a fraction of a second. The difference between 2.5 and 2.8 seconds is huge.

Not when your QB is making crap reads all game long.

enigmatics said:
Not when your QB is making crap reads all game long.
But that's for a debate about Feely, not a debate about the o line being better, which was what I have been saying.

C-Money84 said:
But that's for a debate about Feely, not a debate about the o line being better, which was what I have been saying.

It would STILL be a debate whether our O-line would be better if you inserted either Tait or Woody with the other 4 scrubs. C'mon man. You live in a fantasy world. These guys are all strangers to each other. No chemistry whatsoever. You gamble when you assemble a new QB, 5 new O-lineman, a new starting reciever, and a new runningback. You lose that hand 9 times out of 10. I was on the optimistic side before, but now I'm seeing it all for what it is. No chemistry. No Damien Woody or John Tait would've changed that.

enigmatics said:
It would STILL be a debate whether our O-line would be better if you inserted either Tait or Woody with the other 4 scrubs. C'mon man. You live in a fantasy world. These guys are all strangers to each other. No chemistry whatsoever. You gamble when you assemble a new QB, 5 new O-lineman, a new starting reciever, and a new runningback. You lose that hand 9 times out of 10. I was on the optimistic side before, but now I'm seeing it all for what it is. No chemistry. No Damien Woody or John Tait would've changed that.
It would have been better than what we have now though. Even if it would have only gotten us 70 yards of offense in one half instead of 57.

C-Money84 said:
It would have been better than what we have now though. Even if it would have only gotten us 70 yards of offense in one half instead of 57.

Do you get trophies for that? 70 yards instead of 57?? Huh?!??!? Now you're just arguing just to argue.

byroan said:
I'm tired of this BS from Feeley supporters. Feeley SUCKS. Get this in your head. It's his fault, he threw those INT's. It would have been another INT for a TD had pitt not dropped the ball. You said look at the stats, how many INT's does Feeley have this year?
you just took the words right out of my mouth

enigmatics said:
Do you get trophies for that? 70 yards instead of 57?? Huh?!??!? Now you're just arguing just to argue.
13 more yards is the difference between a field goal and punting.

C-Money84 said:

Your splitting hairs. It's boring. It's obscure. And it's trivial. 13 yards a game isn't going to save this squad, it's just sad that you believe that.

C-Money84 said:

Yeah, on one drive not in a half like you said.
13 more yards a half, for a couple of o-linemen that are priced a few million more dollars, I dont think so! :D

enigmatics said:
Your splitting hairs. It's boring. It's obscure. And it's trivial. 13 yards a game isn't going to save this squad, it's just sad that you believe that.
Again not saying it would save what is happening to us now, but it would give us a better chance.

Back
Top Bottom