BS ! O-Line, not Feeley's fault | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BS ! O-Line, not Feeley's fault

ABrownLamp said:
You obviously have no idea why Tait didn't sign with miami...
Don't you find it odd that the BENGALS could penetrate our line from every angle for 4 quarters...do you really think our Oline is THAT talentless that they couldn't BLOCK...BLOCK...I will say that again...BLOCK...not do anything else but BLOCK...for four quarters...wouldn't you say that is a coaching problem...it was the BENGALS....

But but but but with either Woody or Tait, they'd play all positions on the O-line at the same time. We wouldn't give up a sack for 10+ seasons and AJ Feeley would smash all the passing records with just one of them blocking for him.

enigmatics said:
You keep saying "better O-lineman out there" ...........skill-wise Tait and Woody are, but who else??????????? C'mon man, let's hear all the better players and their breakdowns since you're such an O-line expert. You speak in too many generalities to hold any weight.
John Tait, Damien Woody, Tom Ackerman, Reuben Brown, Ron stone, Orlando Brown. All are better than McIntosh and St. Clair, all were free agents, none are playing for the Dolphins. There were better people available.

C-Money84 said:
John Tait, Damien Woody, Tom Ackerman, Reuben Brown, Ron stone, Orlando Brown. All are better than McIntosh and St. Clair, all were free agents, none are playing for the Dolphins. There were better people available.
Everybody after Woody is better????????????????? Wow.................that's all I have to say..............wow...............
Those guys are soooooooooooooo much better than what we have they'd instantly bring cohesion and chemistry to our brand new o-line. right............

I watched Brown get beat tons in the Vikings game today. Ackerman is old, Stone is old ...........Orlando Brown is massively overweight.

enigmatics said:
But but but but with either Woody or Tait, they'd play all positions on the O-line at the same time. We wouldn't give up a sack for 10+ seasons and AJ Feeley would smash all the passing records with just one of them blocking for him.
Never said he would break records and they would be the best unit in the league, but we might move the ball more than 57 yards in one half.

C-Money84 said:
Never said he would break records and they would be the best unit in the league, but we might move the ball more than 57 yards in one half.

Your hypothetical has no merit dude. This is what happens when you overhaul the entire line and let a 3rd stringer ,with 9 games between college and pros under his belt, throw behind it. Face the truth.

C-Money84 said:
maybe...or maybe not...what is your deal with woody...he can't cover the entire line...

ABrownLamp said:
maybe...or maybe not...what is your deal with woody...he can't cover the entire line...

He fully believes either Tait or Woody would have shored up an entire line. Go figure.

enigmatics said:
Your hypothetical has no merit dude. This is what happens when you overhaul the entire line and let a 3rd stringer ,with 9 games between college and pros under his belt, throw behind it. Face the truth.
the only question left is do we draft a qb or an olineman in the draft...because these guys suck...i don't know who we should wait around longer for before replacing...

ABrownLamp said:
the only question left is do we draft a qb or an olineman in the draft...because these guys suck...i don't know who we should wait around longer for before replacing...

Unfortunately we don't have enough draft choices, and good ones at that, to bring in young quality players. The offense is in true dissaray man.

ABrownLamp said:
I don't expect one guy to cover the entire line, and I don't know where you guys are getting that I would think that from. However, 1 more talented o linemen who could pick up just one blitz, would give the QB just one more fraction of a second to throw; and that would make a huge difference.

C-Money84 said:
I don't expect one guy to cover the entire line, and I don't know where you guys are getting that I would think that from. However, 1 more talented o linemen who could pick up just one blitz, would give the QB just one more fraction of a second to throw; and that would make a huge difference.

No it wouldn't. You're making up excuses and in denial of what's really going on out there.

C-Money84 said:
No, but I fully believe it would have been better than it is now.

In your own words perhaps a FRACTION better. And that would be just at one position on the line. Not enough to warrant a monster contract.

enigmatics said:
In your own words perhaps a FRACTION better. And that would be just at one position on the line. Not enough to warrant a monster contract.
Another fraction of a second is the difference between getting a pass off, and getting sacked.

enigmatics said:
Unfortunately we don't have enough draft choices, and good ones at that, to bring in young quality players. The offense is in true dissaray man.
remember the good ole days in may when we were talking about using our late first round draft choice on a DT??? remember that...the air was a little sweeter, the grass a little greener...ahhhh...may 2004...those were the days....

Back
Top Bottom