BTW....Rosenhaus said | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

BTW....Rosenhaus said

Prime Time

Screw You Guys..Im Goin Home!!!
Reaction score
He will be looking to re-negotiate Randy McMichael's contract at the end of the year, and WILL WANT JASON TAYLOR MONEY for Adewale Ogunleye at the end of the year and I quote him on this "If we don't get it from the Dolphins, we will get it from someone else."

Sadly, Ogunleye will not be a Phin. We cannot afford all that cash tied up on D.

Ricky, Chambers, and McMichael all need their money.

I just hope Ogun doesnt land in Buffalo.

uhh....it's be nice to have some of these 3-8 million dollars players take a few hundred thousand off here and there in order to re-sign Ogunleye to at least a 1 year deal.....with the idea that more money will be freed up next year to sign him longer.

w/o dixon and thompson, that should help out a bit...possibly fletcher too....BG.....and???.....

we should be able to restructure our contracts to keep "Wale" and the coaches know they need to for our future.....JT's been in for 7 years.....Eddie Moore better be learning as much as possible for Zach and Seau as they are also getting close to their closing years....

There is always the here and now....but we need to be competitive for the future and right now....we need to keep the good gene pool as DW has an average record at best in the draft for an eye for talent.

OGun is a RFA so Drew does not have great leverage since we can tender him with enough to get at least a #1 for 1.3 or so

1. The Dolphins have no reason to give McMichael a new contract. He won't get one till he has one year left on his deal, and he has two.

2. If Ogunleye wants Jason Taylor money, he can go to another team. He isn't worth JT money and if he wants that then we will just take a first round pick.

Just another reason to hate Rosenhaus..

I wish Drew would just shut the feck up as the phins begin their run to the post-season....

agents p!ss me off mm-kay!

Seriously, this drew rosenhaur is an ignorant.. How can he be talkin about contracts while we are in December close to going to the playoffs.. we dont need to worry about this right now, all we have to worry about is winning at patriots and period.. f*ck all these contracts for now and the personnel moves..

In his defense I'm guessing he didn't just voulenteer the information above. He probably was asked a question and answered it accordingly. A better answer to give would have been something to the affect of, "We have some ideas as to what we want to do with those guys but we'll discuss that as soon as the season's over."

Agents are weasels but that's their job and, if you needed an agent, you'd probably be looking to hire a guy like Rosenhaus too.

We should cut the following players this offseason to get cash:
Brock Marion (Freeman can replace him)
Tim Bowens (Zgonina can replace him)
Derrius Thompson (draft a stud WR)
Brian Griese (draft a future QB)
Mark Dixon (draft an OT)
James McKnight (he takes up a lot of money, should've been cut already)

With all the money from that, we can definetly resign O-Gun. I think Rosenhaus is talking out of his *** trying to scare the FO. They will be negotiatable.

I can help you out a bit too Gonk. We can also cut Perry and Ruddy as it seems their backups actually play better than them. That is a good 3m.

Re-structure Madison his contract is ridiculous. Extend Surtain's deal. Re-structure Fiedler's deal as well. That should bring us about 10m.

Originally posted by Jaj
I can help you out a bit too Gonk. We can also cut Perry and Ruddy as it seems their backups actually play better than them. That is a good 3m.

Re-structure Madison his contract is ridiculous. Extend Surtain's deal. Re-structure Fiedler's deal as well. That should bring us about 10m.

Wow, I totally forgot about them. Even better.

Back
Top Bottom