bua,bell and the safety position? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bua,bell and the safety position?

nolefin

thank you
Reaction score
well freeman is gone and might not be back, so will saben go with bua and bell next year? if so that kind of scares me because there both unproven and if we lose surtain our secondary might be weak next year, personaly i like the idea of drafting rolle and moving him to saftey!

rickysux said:
well freeman is gone and might not be back, so will saben go with bua and bell next year? if so that kind of scares me because there both unproven and if we lose surtain our secondary might be weak next year, personaly i like the idea of drafting rolle and moving him to saftey!
Maybe Saban is planning to keep Knight?

Hmmm, not a bad idea. The only reason I wouldn't move Rolle to safety is because of his experience at corner. If we get him and start Will Poole, we will be set a corner for years. I like Bua's style, hardnose, get to the football. If coached well he could be a great SS or even LB.

Either way I think our secondary will be fine with th depth in the draft at corner and saftey. I love Bua , but I am not sure he can cut it as a saftey in the NFL. I would take Rolle if we could trade down a few spots.

You never know...Bua and Bell both have mad potential.....Bell is supposed to have great coverage skills and, according to Sullivan last year, the quickest closing step he's ever seen. Now, picture Bua blasting some poor WR coming across the middle or playing run support....and these two guys might just make a formidable duo.

Of course, they might not but, I wouldn't mind finding out.

on 790 news report they said the Dolphins cut Arturo Freeman and moved Bua to Safety.. They didnt say wheteher he was starter or not, but it sounded like he was.

inFINSible said:
You never know...Bua and Bell both have mad potential.....Bell is supposed to have great coverage skills and, according to Sullivan last year, the quickest closing step he's ever seen. Now, picture Bua blasting some poor WR coming across the middle or playing run support....and these two guys might just make a formidable duo.

Of course, they might not but, I wouldn't mind finding out.
Bell looked good before getting hurt!

Nothing converts "mad potential" to results like superior coaching.

Hmmmm ... check! :up:

:lol: I was thinking Blackwood Brothers when I was making that last post.

inFINSible said:
:lol: I was thinking Blackwood Brothers when I was making that last post.
How about Bua, Bell and Baz :wink:

I miss the killer B's days!!!!

I would not mind Bua and Bell at saftey if......we had 2 other backup safetys wed feel comfortable filling in if one was hurt or did not work out.

Bua is slower than Knight, he just isn't an NFl player b/c there isnt a position for him. we should go after Kenoy Kennedy IMO. Drafting Shazor wouldnt be horrible either.

Back
Top Bottom