bua,bell and the safety position? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bua,bell and the safety position?

inFINSible said:
You never know...Bua and Bell both have mad potential.....Bell is supposed to have great coverage skills and, according to Sullivan last year, the quickest closing step he's ever seen. Now, picture Bua blasting some poor WR coming across the middle or playing run support....and these two guys might just make a formidable duo.

Of course, they might not but, I wouldn't mind finding out.

I was thinking the same thing. Both have impressed me. With the right coaching, we may have a couple of stud safeties on our hands. Who is our secondary coach, is it still Mel Phillips?

P.S. cute sig :D

Phinphanatic13 said:
I'm worriedabout Bua's speed b/c we know he can hit.

Is Bua the ST convoy that put that poor guy in the hospital? Wow, talk about intimidation to the Jerry Rice's of the league who hate getting hit.

Bua was a safety in college, so I would assume that he has the knowledge of playing the position. But the question that has been raised is a good one -- does he have the speed to play it at the NFL level?

spydertl79 said:
Bua is slower than Knight, he just isn't an NFl player b/c there isnt a position for him. we should go after Kenoy Kennedy IMO. Drafting Shazor wouldnt be horrible either.
Bua dosen't have the speed Knight has, but how much longer has Knight been In the leauge than Bua? Tony could be a great safety with coaching from Saban. They said John Lynch was too slow to play safety, look at what he's done. It's all about how the coaching affects the player and In this case, i see it working out for the better.

i also hope to see knight back we need a veteran or two in the secondary. also i would pass on rolle. the guy i think we'll go after is jackson from michigan. im a big ten guy so have had the chance to watch him in college. he played cb AND S what more do you want?

spydertl79 said:
BAZ!!!!! 7th round or a free agent signing after draft!!!![/QUOTE

Call me an idiot but who is Baz?

rickysux said:
does anyone know bua's 40 time ?
He ran a 4.65 at the combine last year. Thats pretty slow for a safety

J Tes said:
spydertl79 said:
BAZ!!!!! 7th round or a free agent signing after draft!!!![/QUOTE

Call me an idiot but who is Baz?
A moderator on finheaven. PLays college ball as a SS, and is decalring for the draft this year.

Back
Top Bottom