bua,bell and the safety position? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

bua,bell and the safety position?

Megatron said:
He's a Mod here on this board who played for New Mexico this year as SS. Good guy.
I did not know that. Thank you

ZachThomas54 said:
I wouldn't be surprised to see Sammy Knight back next year.

hmmmmmmmmm.......hope he stays and we upgrade in the draft

TEZ Dolfan34 said:
I think Bua is a 4.59 forty. Knight is slow too.
Wasn't Knight's 40 rumored to be 4.8? I had thought Bua was faster than Knight.

kbeath said:
safteys Harrison, Knight, Lynch, I know some of you remember Ronnie Lott he was no speedster
Speed is not the most important thing for a SS. What these guys have in common is great instincts. Instincts will allow you to compensate for lack of ideal speed. These guys anticipate where the ball is going and attack, instead of reacting to the ball after it has arrived. It negates their lack of speed.

40 Time: 4.68 Tooo sloooowww, please draft a SS, dont get me wrong, I love Bua, but only as a back-up SS and a stand-out ST player. BTW DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY INFO ON BAZ'S 40 TIME, AND HIS STATS AND STUFF??? BAZ, IF YOU SEE THIS I JUST THOUGHT IT WOULD BE HELPFULL TO KNO, BAZ AS SS FOR 05'!

Rolle will not be a great pro cornerback. Unless he proves at the combines that he's faster than people think he is. He could be a great safety though.

Bua may not have elite or even average speed.. however I will tell you this, he has tremendous closing speed.. he will FLY to the ball and hit you..

Bua and Bell as starting S is really scary. If we were solid at 1 thing last year, it was not giving up huge passing plays. Weren't Bua and Bell hurt most of last year and Bell the year before. We desparately need to keep Knight around and pick up another vet S. Hey what about Antuan Edwards, take 2 :jk:

Yeremiah with the speed and coverage, and Bua with the big hittin'. How I'd love that.

I am happy Bua is going ot get a chance to compete for a starting saftey position. If he could pick up a tenth of a second on his forty he would close to average for hte leagues SS. I do like the Idea of ROlle, but not a pick 2

Back
Top Bottom