Bua has a new # | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Bua has a new #

Hot damn. That's what I did in Madden, moved him to SS and gave him #22.

Good move, Saban.

I got used to Boom Boom Bua 51. :(

Boom Boom Bua 22!

He is still listed as LB though.. :confused:

As of right now i only see Bua just playing SP. But since that he will be moving there prob a good chance(7/10) that he will compete for a safety spot.

That would make sense. Saban likes big LB's and Bua has little chance of putting on 30+ lbs by camp. Is he fast enough would be the question. I'd love to see someone in the Harrison type of role for Miami. I'm not sure Bua is that guy but he can sure stick people.

Not trying to be a jerk here, but youre telling me you searched the roster to find some news or something? Im just wondering how you found this news other than just going to the roster page looking for something. If thats true, you all got Offseasonitis.

DolFan31 said:
Not trying to be a jerk here, but youre telling me you searched the roster to find some news or something? Im just wondering how you found this news other than just going to the roster page looking for something. If thats true, you all got Offseasonitis.

I was looking at the rosters cause i wanted to see who all we have. While going down the list i saw number 22 and it had Bua listed as it.

Back
Top Bottom