In July 2004, i got a custom Bua jersey...NOW HE CHANGES NUMBERS

I think im going to only wear my old school Marino jersey from now on

damn, sorry man.. : :(

NJFinsfan said:
Why does this always happen to me?

In July 2003, i got a custom Ogunleye jersey....then he gets traded

Did ya already get rid of your RW jersey? I'm looking for a rag to wax my bike with... :lol:

i hope knight gets cut he is awful in coverage....i say give the kid a chance to play safety or atleast compete cant hurt

Disgustipate said:
Hot damn. That's what I did in Madden, moved him to SS and gave him #22.

Good move, Saban.

Careful guys this guy Bua is a product of Speilman remember? The guy that needs to be gone! We have a lot of young talent on this team thanks to the talent evaluator called Speilman!!!

BTW, I also have Bua as my SS only not on Madden but ESPN football, IMO the better of the two games! :D

Hostile7 said:
They didn't see him coming, not a big deal. It was a huge hit but they happen every week on special teams.

Wasn't he a S converted to LB? If so he's going back to natural position.

EVERY WEEK? Are you kidding?

That's why ESPN Monday Night Countdown gave it the "hit of the year" on their "jacked up" sesson.

No hit this year has been as awesome or devastating. In fact, everyone I show it too (Most, ex football players who watch regularly) say it was one of the biggest hits they've ever seen.

It knocked both players out of the game and the D-Lineman took 10 weeks to come back - even then he wasn't the same player. And it wasn't some broken bone that kept him out - it was just being so shaken up.

Every week ... :shakeno:

feelthepain said:
Careful guys this guy Bua is a product of Speilman remember? The guy that needs to be gone! We have a lot of young talent on this team thanks to the talent evaluator called Speilman!!!

BTW, I also have Bua as my SS only not on Madden but ESPN football, IMO the better of the two games! :D

However, he played against Saban every year he was in college. So, Saban ought to know something about him.

NJFinsfan said:
Why does this always happen to me?

In July 2003, i got a custom Ogunleye jersey....then he gets traded

Yes, but, if Bua stays in the league a long time, that 51 will be worth more than the 22. Keep it ... in good condition.

Bua - the next Rodney Harrison? Who knows ...

Da 'Fins said:
Yes, but, if Bua stays in the league a long time, that 51 will be worth more than the 22. Keep it ... in good condition.

Bua - the next Rodney Harrison? Who knows ...
I hadn't thought of that. You're right...an instant classic and a 'in the days' artifact

Is 4.7 too slow for a SS?

What does Harrison run?

Whats the average 40 speed for a SS in the NFL?

Back
Top Bottom